Release date?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I heard this was going to be a Q4 2006, but was moved to January. Other rumors persist that it will be part of "E3 next year" even tho E3 doesn't exist. Anyone get a more concrete estimate? This game looks hardcore.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I've seen this games trailor at every CPL for the last 3 years. Who knows when or if it'll actually be released.

Scaper-X

Reaction score
Beta is slated for Q4 of this year.

There is no release date set aside from "when it's done".
-- Scaper-X

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
[glow=black]Unfortunate that it's taking this long to make, but look on the bright side, they could just be putting alot of extra effort into making sure everything is perfect. I think it'll be an outstanding game. :D[/glow]

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I hope it doesn't become a starcraft ghost. "release date 2003". Like that happened.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
[glow=black]I don't think it will. In all honesty, the developers of this game have alot less to focus on, instead of implementing WoW and everything. They'll get it done...sometime. ;) [/glow]

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Yeah but Blizzard had a different development team working on Ghost, so they didn't do very much.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yes, this game has felt like a side project of retiring developers. Though I don't know if most of them are retiring, probably not, just saying.

It will be great, if it comes out.

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
I don't suppose you know wether it will be a global release date? Or will European gamers have to wait half a year or so until its release. I don't mind if it's just a rumor or not, just a rough idea. All i'm seeing is: release date TBA.
I registered for the update newsletters but any rumors?

L

Laharl

I'm also starting to look forward to this, it just looks really cool.

The question is, what system specs will it require?

Teh_Pwner

Member!
Reaction score
I think I remember seeing on the official site that it would be sometime in 2007.

legionofpain

Reaction score
Yeah I just bought the hellgate novel, and in the front cover it has an advertisement for the game which states "coming summer 2007" so i'm asuming that is a fairly reliable source.