Release Date

sharkman_027

Reaction score
I recently stumbled onto this site that has a release date.
404 - Page Not Found.

I know what most of you are going to say, the source isn't a very credible one and I agree. But still it's reason for hope.

Santans Army

Member!
Reaction score
4/10/2006, Not a bad time. I was more on the lines of may-October, or the nearest/closest holiday.

I mean look what sim's did, they realesed a game very close if not on 4th of july 2004

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Wow. Way to be about a few months behind.

Santans Army

Member!
Reaction score
What are you talking about? Few months behind?

Borat

Member!
Reaction score
Santans Army said:
What are you talking about? Few months behind?
Its old news..

It doesnt mean diablo 3 will be announced in 2006, it just an estimate from the site.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Santans Army said:
4/10/2006, Not a bad time. I was more on the lines of may-October, or the nearest/closest holiday.

I mean look what sim's did, they realesed a game very close if not on 4th of july 2004
heh thats my birthday,if it is released,i may just get it for my birthday,but i seriously dont think thats true

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Wow, what a retarded site. The release date changed from what it originally was...wtf?

devilstar187

Reaction score
actually there are rumors that the game creators scrapped the entire project recently and started over because it was turning out to be too much like diablo 2.

L

Laharl

Yeah, but I say that they scraped it because people are far less interested in the Diablo series than they were a year or two ago.

termi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
bring back the hex and ith's and you have a million koreans buy the game again. simple. also to spark a interest again, take away fking rust storm and upgrade their pentium2 servers so that it wont lag when i cast a fking psn nova><