Recommended Wii Games

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
:(... dotn go :D
lol malo. did u complete that challenge where u shoot that post?

Uh save up for A new shield :( wood isnt gonna cut it where ur going in a bit...

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
You mean saving up for that metal one at Malo's place so that my wooden shield doesn't catch fire, right WZ? I went into the mines without knowing at first and got my shield burned, but I didn't save the game before going there, thank god.

I've done that challenge too. I thought it was a bit sneaky because it's so difficult to aim for that pole. It took me like 5-7 tries.

- Amantis

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
You mean saving up for that metal one at Malo's place so that my wooden shield doesn't catch fire, right WZ? I went into the mines without knowing at first and got my shield burned, but I didn't save the game before going there, thank god.

I've done that challenge too. I thought it was a bit sneaky because it's so difficult to aim for that pole. It took me like 5-7 tries.

- Amantis
Sneaky as in a way to market that some-what useless scope:tinfoil3:

I didnt know i could buy it at first so i spent money on the wooden replacements:(

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Wang! I've completed Zelda! (That was like...2 months ago, but I didn't have time to post about it.)

But I haven't finished the Cave of Ordeals yet. It's such a bitch to finish the damn thing! The best I got to was something like floor 43-47. Maybe I'll try again when I get home. And am trying to find all of Poe's souls.

- Amantis

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Oh come on, that part was simple! And the ending of Twilight was <3.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Not for me. :( I loved the final boss fights though, especially as I love to dangle the fish hook in front of him. LOL.

- Amantis

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Man I loved TP and Super Mario Galaxy. I enjoy Raving Rabbids but it can get annoying when the stupid Wiimote doesn't wanna work correctly. If you like the Mario series I'd definitely recommend Super Paper Mario, and Resident Evil 4 aiming with the Wiimote makes the game just that much better.

-Frank

jefforclol

BF Public Relations
Reaction score
super smash bros brawl all ya need dawg

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Oh, I would play Super Smash Bros Pro, but I fear that it might wound my machine, given the fact that my partner modified it. And Mario Galaxy never worked, no matter how hard we tried.

- Amantis

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
congrats on finishing TP. a game i wont pick back up any time soon lol
with ur modded wii, it should be easy to find a wii now since the demand for it is slow.

Wii Games that i want coming out:

TATSUNOKO VS CAPCOM <OMGOMGOMGMGO
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles
The Conduit
Sword and Soldiers

heres a good list with a few questionable items
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2526/1235856336964.jpg

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I would very much like the get that Strong Bad game. I think House of the Dead would be pretty funny to play, especially if they keep making those idiots sound corny "Who could have done this?" and whiny "help!" screams. Sam and Max should also be pretty good.

- Amantis

Aneeklive

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
If you love action/adventures, and role playing games(RPG), check out Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga, Okami, Animal Crossing City Folk, and Rayman Raving Rabbids. If you love platformers, check out Wario Land Shake It, Super Paper Mario, De Blob, Sonic and the Secret Rings, and Sonic Unleashed. If you love sports, check out Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games, Super Mario Sluggers, and Mario Power Tennis. If you love single and multi player party and mini games, check out Mario Party 8, Guinness World Records The Video Game, Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party, Wario Ware Smooth Movse, and Family Party 30 Great Games. If you love puzzles, check out Zack and Wiki Quest for Barbaros' Treasure and World of Goo. Hope this helps! Good luck with your wii games collection.

Aneeklive

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Hands Down - Mario Party 8! It is the best I bought it and will not regret it. It's really fun, I play it by myself and with my friends and family. It has different Tents like a Party Tent and Mini-game Tent etc. And you can unlock certain things with carnival cards it has tremendous amount re-play value and fun. I give it a 10! Btw this game is for everyone! my little 6 year old cousin can whop my *** at most of the mini-games.