Recommended Wii Games

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Update: I've just got Ghost Squad and Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles. Ghost Squad feels like playing something along the lines of Time Crisis. Fun though. The game itself for Resident Evil was in English - you know, the dialogue and the game set up - but the instructions on how to use the Wii-mote were in Japanese. =.=; I keep dying in the claws of the giant scorpion and I still have no idea what the Wii wants me to do (yet, but I'll work that out when I have more time).

- Amantis

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
For RE:UC

The scorpion is easy and with 2 players it dies very quickly. Shoot the head and when stuff appears on the screen like a flashing a or b button and the remote, rapidly hit what ever button or shake the remote fast when u see on the screen to dodge the attack.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
It turned out okay in the end. I just wish that I can read Japanese so that I can actually understand what files I've picked up. Having said that, there are always transcripts uploaded on GameFAQ.

The zombies are disgusting. I've even been dreaming about them. :(

- Amantis

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
were u dressed as jill or rebecca? :p

the files are their to collect for fun.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I'm quite certain that I wasn't dressed like the seksi Jill or Rebecca. But I remember biting fingers off the zombies. They were white and cold and clammy. Pretty damn disgusting. And the fingers came off easily. Eww...

Yeah, I know that the files are for fun. It's nice to see that Capcom has come up with loads of cool ideas for a story. And I'm getting half addicted to RE: UC. Is that a good or a bad thing? :(

- Amantis

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
I'm quite certain that I wasn't dressed like the seksi Jill or Rebecca. But I remember biting fingers off the zombies. They were white and cold and clammy. Pretty damn disgusting. And the fingers came off easily. Eww...
sounds hawt

Yeah, I know that the files are for fun. It's nice to see that Capcom has come up with loads of cool ideas for a story. And I'm getting half addicted to RE: UC. Is that a good or a bad thing? :(
Capcom loves to do a lot of funky things. i dont think they did anything here thats out of the ordinary

Amantis said:
I'm getting half addicted to RE: UC. Is that a good or a bad thing? :(
Dunno. i think its taking a little far when your anti rape plan consist of a taser followed by a kick or throwing a grenade at some one

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Update: I lurve Twilight Princessssss. I named Link as Amantis and Epona as Squishy. LOL.

- Amantis

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
lol easy game. unless u want to get EVERYthing

double hookshot is fun :D

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Cheeze: I don't do manhunt. It doesn't excite me.

WZ: Yes, I want everything. But I'm trying to work out the game on my own before I restart after I finish and go through a walkthrough.

Renzo: Renzo, sweetheart, you'll always be my cyber beotch, but my Squishy is my real life maid!

Pan and WZ: And what is this hookshot business?

- Amantis

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Pan and WZ: And what is this hookshot business?
Its clawshot(Brawl making my terms mixed up)
Maybe spoilers
Items and Equipment - Zelda - Neoseeker

WZ: Yes, I want everything. But I'm trying to work out the game on my own before I restart after I finish and go through a walkthrough.
you should be able to get majority of the hearts and other side quest upgrades. there are items in the game where it allows u to back track to places that u couldn't get to before.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
that game was meh though

they should stop with the adventure games and switch to kart games or surfing

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
But I love and totally adore adventure games! I'm just praying for a Monkey Island 5 right now. There are so many references to "5 game contract", they can't stop now!

I think I may have missed some of those bugs and hearts though...

- Amantis

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
how far are you?

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
monkey island games are the best adventure games out there. theres an emulator out there thats specifically designed to let you play all the old lucasarts adventure games. good game.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I've just finished battling the gorons. Exploring the town and I think Malo's pretty funny. But he's way too mature for a tiny kid like him.

But I need to wait until June before I can play on my Wii again. I'm abroad again. :(

- Amantis