Recall a nuke

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinhThai123

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It happen only once to me, i was practicing and testing out unit against unit. so i use protoss and mind control and got 3 race. i launch about 10 nuke at a goon that is froze by arbitor, then trying warping it( the goon out of it the last second) what hapen was i got another abitor at my bas. I warp the goon and one of those bomb got caught with the warp and went off right in my base. bam, everything was damage. Does anyone know wat happen there

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
You warped the Nuke into your base just before it landed?

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
That would be pretty good for a 2v2. Your opponent(s) hear Nuclear Launch detected and then when they are struggling to find the red dot (which is somewhere on the other side of the map most likely), the Terran partner warps it in. Loss of Arbiter, but hey, it is a cool effect.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zz.cOoL.zZ
HAHA that is a very good idea im gonna test it out just screw around and see if it will work
u just said that 2x

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i read this and tried... i went to single player melee me vrs 1 comp. i was toss i killd enemy (terran) down to one supply depot and went on with my tests and i mced a scv. i got nukes, arbiters and recall and ghosts. now i nuked and tried to recall at different times before the nuke hit.... it didnt work once. i couldnt recall my own nuke. if you can show me a replay proving me wrong thatd be cool... but i think its impossible. i couldnt even warp my own nuke.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by MinhThai123
It happen only once to me, i was practicing and testing out unit against unit. so i use protoss and mind control and got 3 race. i launch about 10 nuke at a goon that is froze by arbitor, then trying warping it( the goon out of it the last second) what hapen was i got another abitor at my bas. I warp the goon and one of those bomb got caught with the warp and went off right in my base. bam, everything was damage. Does anyone know wat happen there
get the **** out of here!

Z

Zukas

if it did work one player, it would work two player cuz you cant recall your ally's units

T

Tearshed

sounds cool but i think that would be a glitch... loads of glitches have happened to me like my silo got infested once....then the game crashed when I clicked on it

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ryan
That would be pretty good for a 2v2. Your opponent(s) hear Nuclear Launch detected and then when they are struggling to find the red dot (which is somewhere on the other side of the map most likely), the Terran partner warps it in. Loss of Arbiter, but hey, it is a cool effect.
That would be as effective as recalling your Terran ally's SCVs.

For some reason, I find this to be very untrue.

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Damn.. that would be pretty awesome if this was actually legit. Then I could have made "Nuke Recall Defense."

Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.