Rating ultimates

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
Cl is the highest Hp hero in the game, torndo is a good spell. you pick up units of do some dmg to them, reincarnatiojn is a complete waste

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Blade
Bladestorm is the best. Because you become immune to spells. It is good.
Well, DB, the problem is the large cooldown and it doesn't last long enough. Grabbing an Orb of Lightning with it is fun.

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aragorn7

Night Elves: Keeper of the Grove - Entangling Roots

All teams have them, so use them.
Thats only for TFT, Entanglink Roots does not work for RoC.

Have tested with someone before in a RoC game and a TFT game.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zaku
Thats only for TFT, Entanglink Roots does not work for RoC.

Have tested with someone before in a RoC game and a TFT game.
Thanks for the notice, I just took it off the WC3 Mojo Stormhouts strategy site. Since most play TFT (and the thread is kinda bout TFT), I didn't really stop to think about ROC. I get nipped in the butt a lot with new stuff in TFT.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
well im gonna say this

In solo games...

1)avatar--=that little drawf it's really hard to kill
2)meta---who doesn't found out the power of it means never played a real game
3)reincarnation---saving time an money..plus full health and mana
4)infernal--- who denies the power of chaos?

In team games

1) tanquility---has a very fast cool down so u can cast a lot of times
2)star fall---very distructive for units and buidlings
3) earthquake and death an decay ---similar effects..only that death and decay fries units also.
4)big bad voodo--- u are invulnerable what do u want more?

They are all great spell but easy to interupt. a simple entangle can stop it.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by FuZi0N
Cl is the highest Hp hero in the game, torndo is a good spell. you pick up units of do some dmg to them, reincarnatiojn is a complete waste
Please dont make uneducated guesses:

CL @ Lvl 1 = 675
TC = 725

CL @ Lvl 6 = 1075
TC = 1125

CL @ Lvl 10 = 1375
TC = 1425

I agree with everything said by VBadGirl... I wasn't thinking of differences between solo and team games. Even Infernal's thrown in there lol... (which I love btw)

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
u missed one aspect acid although.. CL has the highest lvl of armour in the game. if i am not mistaken 15 at lvl 10 which makes him 1 hero and half. altough tc will win just because his ultimate is reincarnation so... it means he is 2 heros in one pack ><....or who knows..we might have to test this

Very good players pick tc in favor or bm or fs....maybe not always as first hero but most likely as second. his big problem is although, even if he has amazin spells..a lvl 3 shock wave cuts though skellies, he is although low on mana.

about entangling roots I assusre u it works just as good in ft as it does in roc.

When u play a massive 4v4 finding a potm that does sf is sometimes hard...and to stop it u have to have it as ability first. I saw a lot of players getting carrion swarm and aura instead of sleep and aura. Sleep is better for smaller games in team game u need a bigger area of effect.

that's why also in solo, players go for poison arrow by warden but in team they chose fan of knives.

U just gotta know how to addapt ur style to have a bigger impact on as many enemy units as possible.

Edit: mass teleport is a very nasty spell if u know how to use it. fist make a unit invisible with sorceress and send it in enemy base..second...teleport. The nemy will not know what hit him. and before he does u are already out. it's a mass harass.

Maelstorm

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
test : Cl will almsot mostly win against TC. why ? first locutus swarm (i am asuming they are both level 10) , it will keep him ehalth for a long time. Second spike carcase is a hell of a good spell , 3 stunning wiht the "spikes" (or whatever they are called) and Cl will ahve several hits. OF course tc has good spell but CL will msot likely win in a hands of a pro.

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by CitricAcid13
I think I'm going to explain all this later, but now this is MY opinion (lol this is so controversial don't be too harsh) of the best ultimates from top to bottom.

1. Doom (Pit Lord)

2. Tranquility (KoTG)

3. Big Bad Voodoo (SH)

4. Starfall (PoTM)

5. Death & Decay (Lich)

6. Ressurrection (Paladin)

7. Phoenix (Blood Mage)

8. Inferno (Dreadlord)

9. Avatar (Mountain King)

10. Bladestorm (Blademaster)

11. Storm, Earth & Fire (Pandaren Brewmaster)

12. Vengeance (Warden)

13. Metamorphosis (DH)

14. Stampede (Beastmaster)

15. Reincarnation (TC)

16. Animate Dead (DK)

17. Locust Swarm (CL)

18. Earthquake (FS)

19. Mass Tele (AM)

20. Charm (Dark Ranger)

21. Tornado (NSW)

Yes, I know I'm probably wrong with all of your opinions, but please post what you think are the best...

Fixed a few spelling things for yea. ~Zaku

i think blade storm earthquake and tornado are still good and what about inferno with dreadlord the infernal is goodmass teleport is good to u can have like alot of steam atnks tp right into the guys base then tp out when he comes easy

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
The problem with mass teleport is it can be inturupted with the smae inturupting spells posted earlier. so a fleeing AM will still get put to sleep, or hexed.

tornado is a useless spell IMO, it isn't nearly as powerful as it could be.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
well if u do as i suggested he doesn't have the time of doing it..but yes as many ultimate spells it can be interupted.