Rate This Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tipsy

Respected Member
Reaction score
My friend who is like on the WoW forum 24/7 IMed me this story awhile ago...It's about some randon goblin named Smitty...

Smitty was a Goblin runt who's greenish glow had gone tan. He wasn't very succesful at selling things and evey invention always went bad. The Orcs would state that they where his friends but three times of being the ball in dodgeball made him decide otherwise. He tried to talk to a Tauren once but the Tauren mistook him for a bathroom wipe and forever sence Smitty couldn't stand the sight of the big fat cows.

Smitty didn't like this little town and decided that it was time to find some other place that wouldn't mind putting up with an unsuccesful Goblin runt. So he packed his bags, filed his claws, and sharpened his teeth then headed West to find what a Goblin runt could find. He didn't know what to expect or where exactly he was going but he knew that anything was better than being used as a bathroom wipe.

It was on the fifth day that Smitty came upon a wierd and ugly thing. Smitty had never seen nor heard of things so gross. Fuzzy and dressed in black with spots of white it grumbled, stumbled, and cursed as it worked it's hands around a wierd looking flask.

"Damn thee you fcking Jug. Open up and give me some." It cried with increasing intoxicating anger.

Smitty looked with interesting fun at the sheer stupidity of this ugly mutt. Could such a boon have fallen into his lap. Smitty smiled as the idea began to form and pulled something from behind his back.

Smitty stepped from the bush and said "Hi dear sir may ask what is thou race?"

"Damn Pandaren I am sure to be. Now get your little tan butt over here and help me with my drink."

This is where I shall stop and say that the Pandarean didn't get help with his drink that day.
You see Smitty did form at that fateful moment an invention of great wealthy importance. From a little shop did form the greatest chain of restraunts that Azeroth did hear. So if you stop at the Pandaren Bar-B-Q it would mind you to think of Smitty and the poor drunk Panda Bear.

**I Did Not Write This Story Nor Do I Take Any Credit In It. It Was Written By Some Random Guy In The WoW Forums**

Rate This On A 1-10 Scale and express your opinions while bitching at Sauron5761 for being a racist homosexual ****er who is going straight to hell because of how much of a god **** ***tard he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.