Rate this Signature

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
UnforgivinAngel said:
oh god, I leave for about 6 months come back and were back at the bryce shit. My god your all morons. Bryce SUCKS. Learn a real program, like 3dsm, 4dcinima, lightwave or others that work 100 times better.

anyways to rate the sig, it blows, you did nothing but make some toruses move em arround and put a shity text on it. I mean seriously people he clicked something and duplicated it. the blue one is the same thing diferent color, and a grid OOO wow... 0/10 cause it ****ing blows shit from my ass.
Stop being a dumbass. Bryce is very good. You can import c4d renders and give them bryce materials which owns your face.

UnforgivinAngel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
ok, you are true, so let me refrase...

Dont use the normal everyday things from bryce... Use, as slut said, c4d renders and import them for the textures. Although, I do not use it that way sence I my self use 3dsmax and then use materials in 3dsmax to make anything I do in 3d, but yeah if you want to use bryce, then make something better. I mean Vis, used that alot back in the day, and he did some new things with it, that is just simply a ass load of toruses...

drax

Member!
Reaction score
It's cool except for the text...7/10.