Rate the song above you.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
5/10 I don't care much for the vocal style and its a bit more preachy than I like but war is bad. Musically it just is kind of a drone of the same thing over and over which is fine for the vocal style but since I dislike the style I turned to the music and found nothing.

Flugufrelsarinn - Sigur Rós

Lyrics are Icelandic so don't try to understand them unless you know Icelandic. The guitar work is done with a cello bow. I really like the way the song feels. Its really laid back and good for sitting around on a summer day. Not for anything exciting.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
7/10 The guitar work is amazing but I really never cared much for Di'Anno's vocal work but it isn't bad.

Waste - Phish

Phish is a Jam Band who had a cultural effect similar to Grateful Dead but a musical style that is more jazz based.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
why was my post deleted when i did what the thread said and rated the song

DoomedSoul

Ur local Wc3 Emo
Reaction score
i think that if ur in a suicidal mood or just in a bad mood that u should listen to this song
YouTube - Senses Fail - The Priest and The Matador
i persinally feel the vid ruins the song but if u lisen to it and imagine ur self... it almost made me cry... not cause iam soft( iam a little ) its because i saw my sel acting out the lyrics. most senses fail songs ALMOST make me cry

DoomedSoul

Ur local Wc3 Emo
Reaction score