Rate the following pic

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Originally posted by CrystalMoon
no sorry :( to be honest I never took any pro. art classes.....it just kinda came to me ^_^ weid eh? I draw a lot of dragons,creatures,pokemon, and anime lol pokemon is just for fun
Sounds a bit like me, I just have natural born drawing abilities, but I have problems drawing hands.

It's a pretty cool pic, if it wasn't so big I would say make it your avatar, but I like the one you have now a lil' bit better though.

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i tried drawing an aisha (neopets, don't ask) in paint, and i got as far as the ears. when i'm drawing on a chalkboard, i can draw fairly well, like bonita the bunni, that was a sweet-ass drawing, but i can't draw very well on paper. well, i can draw chickenfoot from zim, but not realistic drawings. it's the shading that i have problems with...i rate your piccy a 9, i like it :) but i likeyour current avatar, after all of the nudity and such. it's a nice change.

elfstone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It was an excellent pic, you exhibit talent. I don't really use #'s because there are too many factors involved. I myself am not much of an artist, and it takes a vision of one sort or another to get anything good out for me.

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
lol. These forums r only for the time of great boredom. lol i think its funny when someone says something about spamming u just quit.
these forums r for when
1) i am eating
2)nothing to do
3) i am supposed to be something(cleaning room,something stupid)

Its funny i do alota stuff with my friends but i still have time to post alot. its the caffeine and stuff i guess i average about 4 hours of sleep i used to sleep like 12 hours(sun up to sun down) strange how the body is.

Demon Child

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Zerogamers.com
Originally posted by james_in_time
lol. These forums r only for the time of great boredom. lol i think its funny when someone says something about spamming u just quit.
these forums r for when
1) i am eating
2)nothing to do
3) i am supposed to be something(cleaning room,something stupid)

Its funny i do alota stuff with my friends but i still have time to post alot. its the caffeine and stuff i guess i average about 4 hours of sleep i used to sleep like 12 hours(sun up to sun down) strange how the body is.
OO....So u do have a life.....

J/K :)