Rate My SIG!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
any1 could have done those cuts tho. those pics were originally on a white bg, all he did was use the wand tool and selected the white, then when to select>inverse and then used the move tool and put it on his bg. i am not making fun of him, all tho i did get a lot of shit even on my first sig. most ppl around here dont care if yur new or not, they will tell you if yur sig sux. and they will tell it to you in the most hurtful way they can think of. get used to it.

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Immortal_King
any1 could have done those cuts tho. those pics were originally on a white bg, all he did was use the wand tool and selected the white, then when to select>inverse and then used the move tool and put it on his bg. i am not making fun of him, all tho i did get a lot of shit even on my first sig. most ppl around here dont care if yur new or not, they will tell you if yur sig sux. and they will tell it to you in the most hurtful way they can think of. get used to it.
Noobs arent suppose to bring down noobs.

CrazyAssThing

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No actually they werent on a white background if you want me to i can send you the link to all the pictures i got them from... idiot
Im sure you went EVERYWHERE looking for those EXACT pictures to see if they were on a white background...

Beer $lut dissed ur ass so id just be quiet now... dont even reply to this post :)

Oh yeah and Beer i said on a scale of 1 to 10 so the lowest you can give me is a 1 =P

Beer $lut

Reaction score
Go to good-tutorials.com and follow some tutorials in the effects section for better backgrounds.

FuLouZero

Reaction score
7/10 I like it but... Like the other say to easy. Keep trying ;)

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
to slut, he is more noob then me, just u see, i will come up with a bg that even you will like tho you wont want to admit it. i am gonna work on it all the time, well, for the time i aint making sigs for ppl that dont care if its a good job instead a FLAWLESS job like all of yours are supposed to be.

MODS, CLOSE THIS THREAD, IT HAS BECOME NOTHING BUT FLAMING EACH OTHER AND SPAM.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
You aren't helping the case by flaming back...sometimes the more mature thing is to turn your cheek and ignore the idiot, but by flaming with him, you are only adding to the problem. I will see what I can't do about getting this closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.