Raphael VS Lunaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Small eddies of dust kick up across the windswept plain as a single statue lies at the center of the downward sloping area. Through the face is covered by one of it's two majestic wings, the statue is obviously female. The armor the statue seemes to be wearing is of the same granite of the rest of the statue, except it has a slight white tint to it, moreso than the rest of the statue. She kneels in a position with two hands holding a blade, point towards the earth, with her head touching the end of the hilt. The end of the hilt seems to have one held a token of sorts, which has long since fallen away. As the winds flare up and two columns of dust rise blood seems to run in rivers across the land as two men are formed from the sands of time. Each seems to be unique. One is a powerful angel of orts while the other appears as a human.

A voice pulses thropugh the area as the two finish forming.

"You have been called here today for a single purpose. The purpose is to win. Upon victory you shall be rewarded...."

The voice stops there as the opponents are let free to attack.

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
-Lunaster looks at his enemy. He sits and wonders who his enemy is, but looks very strong indeed. Instead of wasting time thinking though, he flies up in a defence position waiting to be attacked. He pulls out his sword, Lunabright ready to attack his enemy.-

Lunaster: I am here for a reason apparently, but I am not provoking this fight first. So let's see what you got.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]*Raphael gets out his Griffin Blade*

Raphael: If you are not here to fight then you should not be here at all. Let us begin.[/glow]

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lunaster: I am here to do my bidding, they placed me here to fight. So yes, I am here to fight, but yet to defeat you while I am at it. Battle we shall.

-Lunaster flies over to Raphael with his sword drawn. He lands and holds his sword out, waiting for Raphael to be ready to battle.-

Lunaster: Ready when you are.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]I am ready, always. Such is a way of a warrior.[/glow]

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Rapahael dodges the hit, and flies up in the air. He flies above his opponent, and then quickly goes down. His sword infront of him. He is heading for his enemie's heart.[/glow]

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
-Lunaster arrogantly laughs at Raphael, flying into the air to protect himself from the sword. He then flies back down and swings back at Raphael.-

OOC: Wow, sorry Bam for messing the char up... Grr... I was trying to think of how to change everything but I have absolutely no idea on how.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Raphael ignores the laugh, he makes a multitude of hits with hi ssword.[/glow]

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
-He gets hit and looks at his wound. Destiny Bond glows bright, armor then appears on his body along with a Bladed Gauntlet. He looks at Raphael feriously, he then flies up into the air and chants 'Celestial Sword'. As a sword appears, which is really bright, he then does a powerful three swing attack on Raphael.-

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]OOC: I don't wanna do this anymore, i know nothing about Raphael and his abilities.[/glow]

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: Lol, I asked Bam a little information about Lunaster, because last time I seen him in a RP was about a year ago before the forums went down. Then I was rp'ing up the yahoo in here, now I am trying to get back into it... Anyways, good game?

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]OOC: Sure, i am gonna wait for a tournament then you use your own char, to show my skills[/glow]

Status
Not open for further replies.