Random orc thoughts

Professor Kex

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Man i love sprit walkers. i used to go docs and air with orcs in 1.6 and lover in old warcraft.
but now it all about docs walkers and taruens. Anyone agree?

I so love the shadow hunter. voodo with necros rocks a lot.

Its stange it seems that i dont get my voodo interruped much at all unlike if i had starfall. hmmmm

btw i feel that two orcs on a 3 on 3 rt is too powerful.

i hate dryads and destroyers with tihis magic damage and all. its a god thing that the hh are far better now.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
1) Yes I like them too. Though I would give the Taurens a miss, TFT doesn't need massive melee anyway.
2) I like that too.
3) ?
4) 2 Orc players out of 3? Meet 2/3 Undead teams.
5) Don't we all.....

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
It's not necessarily Walkers, Taurens, Shams and WDs, that can become really expensive and doesn't focus primarily on much that I can think of. I'd prefer Batriders, Shams, Raiders and splash Beserkers.

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
walkers need to combine with FAT hp guys like grunts or taurens.. if not they r rendered useless... n if u r going walkers u need either healing wards or healing wave... but since in FT... i usually attack early now... n upgrades r so expensive in wood now... it aint wise to get 2 master spellcasters... it will take time n lots on wood...

spirit link is useless if u dun find some way to heal them... if not get a scroll of protection or 2 if u r using spirit link... n disenchant rox!!! lol no more skellies or mages and no more curse too!!!