Quit

jefforclol

BF Public Relations
Reaction score
I quit the wooorld of warcraft after 5 years. RIP! aion away!

jefforclol

BF Public Relations
Reaction score
the wings are a better mount/travel system along with a good addition to battles. sometimes you can do certain skills that lower flight time and drop someone to their death :p good game over but...VERY hard to lvl. ive been playing for a while and highest lvl is 31. then i have a few 21s. max is 50 and only a handfull of americans are 50 atm.

Reaction score
Website
diabloiiikore.com
Did you record yourself deleting your characters on wow. If not, you didn't quit. You merely took a break until Cataclysm :)

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I'm taking a break. Cancelled subscription and un-installed. Might give Aion a try in the next few weeks.

jefforclol

BF Public Relations
Reaction score
1. I sold my account to my brother for $200 which is extremly underpriced but I wasent going to take the time to sell it anyways.
2. The payment plan is almost identical to WoWs.
3. lol at cata xpac. If people think blizzards gana turn around and actually give lasting new content then...well they deserve to keep paying blizz :p

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Aion was the latest "WoW-killer" that didn't actually kill anything. It's made by NCSoft, same company that made Guild Wars. The gimmick with this MMO is that it looks fucking beautiful. Superb graphics, not sure if that makes it good or not though.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
Guild wars blewww I was so stoked on it until I played it. 20 levels, wtffff
ill youtube this aion nonsense sometime today, anyone here actually play it and is pretty into it?

Demon Child

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Zerogamers.com
Well from what i have seen and played Aion it is really good nice graphics but still needs alot of work if it has any hope of running WoW into the ground. But then again, blizz is already doing that themselves.

CerebralChain

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I think Aion is a great game, and I'm enjoying it. I just wish people would stop comparing it to all the other MMOs, especially WoW, in the LFG channel.