Quick sig questions

Gen_xxx_69

Member!
Reaction score
Website
unforgivinangel.proboards26.com
ok what program do you all use to make the custom sigs? I been looking around and I saw someone used some photo shop editor and that looked good so I tryed got nothing out of it, so I just want to know what the name of the program you all use is.

Sicloan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
um most everyone here uses Photoshop. U can find it at special stores. or some places on the internet. although it is an expensive program. We all pretty much started of using tutorials to help us get used to the program and its capabilities. www.good-tutorials.com has plenty of great tutorials (over 1700).

also, some of use 3d graphics programs, but those take ALOT of skill. There are also other programs, such as ImageReady (comes with photoshop) for making animated .gif images. Then theres paintshop pro, which is somewhat like photoshop. Then there is also photoshop elements, which is somewhat like photoshop, but has different filters, and fills. And tehre are TONS of filters you can get for photoshop. Like eyecandy, as and example. If you PM me i can tell you where to get photoshop 7.

Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Look For Adobe Photoshop 7 or 8 They are by far the best

As for 3d Modeling look for Bryce 5 Meta Creations or Cd studio Max

For animations Adobe Photoshop 7 comes with a program called Image Ready (Great for Easy animations)

There is also flash but its really hard to use
And Lightwave (a 3d modeling animation software )

Hope I helped..If u got any Questions PM me and ill tell you where you can get them all for free :D

Otherwise there alot of money!

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Originally posted by ‘°ºO*¥§âVâGê ¥*Oº°‘
Look For Adobe Photoshop 7 or 8
That's should read:

Look For Adobe Photoshop 7 or CS

:p..