~~~question~~~

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
mm'kay.. question... kinda a health question...

coffee good or bad for loseing weight?? i heard somewhere it is good.. but then agein i duno...
:D

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
im sure it is... BUT does it have all the tastey goodnees of coffee that will wake you up so you have the power to actully go to school?

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
If you add sugar to it, definitely not.

Think about it, you'll be unknowingly accumulating sugar levels by adding the sugar each time you have a coffee.

Try herbal tea instead. :)

- Amantis

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by torrid mind
im sure it is... BUT does it have all the tastey goodnees of coffee that will wake you up so you have the power to actully go to school?
Add a pac of sugar and it does the same thing, plus healthier

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
i like tea.....

BUT im not really talking about that.. i have recentlly fallen in love with the starbucks lowfat vanilla frappuccino that you can get in the lil bottles.. they are sooo good...

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
You sure that it's truly 'lowfat'? There are times when appearances can be deceiving.

I'm not saying to deprive yourself of the foods you like. I'm saying to keep things in moderation and take 'treats' (e.g. ice cream in my case) occassionally in a small portion (say once a month) to satisfy yourself rather than to go binging. It feels healthier that way. :)

- Amantis

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
no no amantis dont get me wrong.. i do admitt i went on a food binge a few weeks ago..
i dont eat when im sad.. if i do i know i wont stop eating.. i actully do eat quite healthy.. my food things go like this
morning- apple and plain tost (somedays.. but hardly ever i might have honny bunches of oats.. mmmm taesty)
noon- sugger free jello an orange and some sort of diet soda (only in sprite coke and a&w..) sometimes a few chips or a half a hot pocket..
around 3ish- if i had a hot pocket i eat the other half now... now is about te time i have some sort of grain producuct..
dinner- bocca chicken (i dont eat REAL meet) and some sort of pasta...

i drink ALOT of water though.. but i was just trying to figure out if i could add coffee to my mornings...

my grandparents think im starving myself :rolleyes: but that is all the food i need.. usully after just a very small meal im not hungry anymore.. and i dont just diet.. i also exercise.. soooo yha..

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
I really don't care whether coffee is healthy or not. I love drinking it. My favorite coffee is the French Vanilla Toast Capucinno (sp?) from my local Starbucks... SHUT UP! That or the Vanilla Frapucinno from Starbucks.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't eat anything for breakfast or lunch... but dinner I will have like Steak/Chicken and Rice... and thats all... I don't need food... I have a slow metabolism...

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by magic_mushrooms
ah who cares about coffee,drink coke

They both rot your teeth... and coke does it faster plus it makes you dehydrated...

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I brush my teeth, but it still rots it... even though you brush... remember that Gums ;)

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
AHHH i just relized.. I DONT EAT VEGTABLES!
oh dear.. i eat fruit though!
well does ne one know the anwser? ne one?

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
my aunt told me it holds your fat.. but i have also heard it highers your matabolisam..