Question

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
are we aloud to post links to episodes of like anime and stuff? Needing to know before I post a link

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol I hate you. Watch out mike is going to e-rage on your ass.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
If it's something publicly posted like on an official website or something, no...that's perfectly fine, providing a link. But If they're ripped and uploaded to a private server, yeah, that would be piracy. Lawl.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Well it's kinda muddy because kinkarso let Mike post some torrents to comics and anime but i think as a whole we're kinda against it. Personally i'm for it but then again i'm not liable either. You'd have to get the go ahead from kinkarso first.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
well If we posted shows to say megavideo or veoh...I just want us to start sharing our fav shows maybe find something new to watch I don't know about. dm ask donny

and rod i hate you jo0

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Hum.

All I know is, we can't directly host or support it. I'm not sure if linking it on our forums is a super huge deal though. Knowing the ToS it probably is. Stupid ToS.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
You could still share shows, pretty much everyone has you on AIM. You can make a thread reviewing the show and say if anyone is interested to talk to you on AIM? Or is that still bad?

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
well the point Iwanted to get across if we post the first episodes of our fav shows that way we can find new matarial to watch

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I thought torrenting and downloading was all fine and dandy so long as you own the original product kind of like roms. Just everyone pretend that you own the shit. Besides if Mikhael can post torrents and we can link youtube which is littered with pieces of animu then who cares?

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Well, if someone was to post something like torrents to episodes or whatever you want like that so long as it isn't too much, I'm not saying I won't warn you. I'm not saying I'm going to either.

So, ya know, go from there.