Question for WoW

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmm..

lets say Andrew gave me his CD key to play (which I think will never happen), and since he plays on skull crusher, I would play on the other servers.

Is that possible?

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
No, the CD key is tied into one login account. You login with this account then you pick the servers which have any of you charaters online. His account can only be logged in during on instance.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Zaku said:
No, the CD key is tied into one login account. You login with this account then you pick the servers which have any of you charaters online. His account can only be logged in during on instance.
If I were to use private server than.(this talk = allowed on BF right?)

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Blizzard will go after any private servers they find. They will take them down fast. This game is nothing like that lineageII private server. So don't expect to find any. Just buy the game if you live in the US or canada.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
if you want to play, just get it for christmas or birthday or whatever. get a 6 month game card plan and you wont need to worry for 7 months because of the first free month.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Zaku said:
Blizzard will go after any private servers they find. They will take them down fast. This game is nothing like that lineageII private server. So don't expect to find any. Just buy the game if you live in the US or canada.
I am expecting to find one, and I dont see how private servers are considered illegal, its a server like ones in CS isnt it? They pay monthly to keep that server up and stuff....

anyways TY to all for the comments, I will take cautions of my actions.