Question about the Beast 2.0

Gorillaz

Member!
Reaction score
I set up everything but then you say "when the client runs the server" I get confused....how do they get the server? Not anyone just connects to it and gives me the info right? Soooo, what do I do?
Screw this I just want Beast off my comp... :(

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you can delete the server by connecting to yourself (127.0.0.1). then go to misc->kill server and properly restart windows, then it should be gone. if youre infected with a password protected server by someone else, look at areyoufearless.com, i think its in the beast faq on the beast forums there. you will have to start windows in security mode and change some stuff to get rid of it.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well, if you installed it yourself without password protection, someone might portscan you and then he will be able to connect to you. if you have av-fw killer activated, you wont be able to have a high security level on your comp. also it slows down your system a little bit if your comp is already older. id advice you to remove it

Sicloan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
yes remove the trojan someone you installed on you computer. TTHIS WILL HELp you alot and i am drunk. hehe owh well i dont reallly care, iv'e bene drunk the past 5 days, summer look what ist done for me anywho sorry i poasted this but hey, its alll good im gunna go beat off now peace.

Gorillaz

Member!
Reaction score
Ummm...I deleted the files...like totally gone, now what do I do? I think i f'd this up majorly