lol just as planned
Reaction score
Naran'or: yes comon guys

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
you can speak for others if its minor, but no no controlling them. Try and get a feel for their personality before you use them though. Such as Castus is a prideful Angel, a bastard son. he has been tormented his entire life by his peers and haunting visions. He has coem to ahte his father. so in this respect you'd never have him say "I love my father, my childhood with him was great." A) he doesn't know him, B) its completely false

but as for small chit chat, its absolutely fine

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: And remember that Ryu is a proud warrior, and usually quite charismatic. He can learn to "manipulate" any personality type. He's also very secretive about his true nature, and his past as he dispises his brother's actions, as well his fathers. His mother "divorced" his father and married a high-elf, a while after her ex died.
FYI: Since KittieKitty seems to have forgotten about this RP... I'll asume we're just "dragging" her along, and she's already gone through.
BOT:
[color=royal blue]
Ryu lets out a heavy sigh after seeing his allies go through {Naran`or, Eleano, Tidus, and Cloud as well as the lost son of Trias, Castus} and moves toward the gate. He submisses his aura that prevents instant death (to himself and allies) and all negative status ailments (himself only). After consentrating on submissing the aura for a few seconds, Castus begins to wonder what he is doing.

Castus: What are you doing?! Trying to skip this test?!
Ryu: *concentrating still* No... I... I'm going through it!

Ryu walks up to the gate and at the border, stops. He looks deep into the gate, not at his allies or through it, but into it. He sees the chaotic energies swirling through it, inviting such delicios prey. He passes through the gate; his initial impulse to scream at the massive pain. He remains silent, deftly silent. All are surprised as the energies in the gate seem to be literally turning to lightning and striking him.

Ryu: *eyes glazed now, as if in a daze* Fear is death! Hatred is death! Release all these! The gate shall not affect thee! Pass through! *normal* Ah!
Castus: *hearing the scream of pain* Ha! I knew you did not have it in you!
Ryu: Death... Darz! No! Aphra!

Images flood everyone's minds as Ryu's psyonics blazing out of control. They see TYSOn and his final adventure. They see the nightmares of Aphra's death. They see Darz's many fights with Ryu, some ending in Ryu's death and others in Darz's. They see a flood of memories and pains, but nothing vital to Ryu (or Castus). Ryu finally stumbles out of the gate, in obvious pain and various burn marks and singes all about his body. He barely is able to stand, but looks Castus straight in the eye. You will see, Castus. That was only the beginning![/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Castus strides over to Ryu and supports him. He touches his hand to Ryu's forehead, a warm feeling rushes through his body as his more serious wounds slowly begin to heal, but a searing pain from the touch blinds him and leaves burn marks on his forehead.*

Castus: Dammit! I'm sorry. That tends to happen from time to time.

*After allowing Ryu to rest for a few moments, Castus speaks up again*

Castus: What was all that? "What" was that demon? You hold torments within you, many torments...I may have led a hard life, but it seems nothing compared to you. I sense that you still hold many secrets, and many of them cause you great pain. I may have misjudged your intentions here today.

*he holds out his hand*

Castus: Let the suffering be ended.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: *taking Castus' hand and shaking* I led you to misjudge me, and I appologize.
Castus: Why?
Ryu: It is a path I must walk with...certain individuals.

Castus looks at Ryu's forhead as a scale covers his wound. Ryu feels it and lets out a sigh of relief. Ryu lifts the scale slightly as a white/silvery light seems to come from within it.

Castus: What is that?
Ryu: A piece of my heritage. This scale will "peal" off when my forehead is healed.
Ron: Now that everyone is through...[/color]

Reaction score
Zach: one second..... Dragthor, sword of tears.
Dragthor: yes master *a liquid metal tear coes out of his eye*
Zach: *gets his hand and grabs the tear and forms it into a basic sword*
Dragthor: *lets his scales raise in a spcefic way*
Zach: *rubs his sword on the dragon*
Zach: theres the seord lets press on.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Castus stetches his wngs for a moment, then folds them behind him. His Flail materializes in his left hand. The Chians start steaming and slowly evaporate.*

Castus: Lets go. I'm itchin' to unleash some wrath.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Naran'or:better conserve some dark energies then
*takes out a dark glowing jewl, mutters something to it, then all of armor except chest armor disappers*

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: Once again, excuse my long absences.

BOT: We must get going. Follow me.

*Once again walks towards a tight spiral staircase, one that leads into interminable darkness.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Castus follows closely behind Ron, his small vial sends out a few small sparks of light as he walks through the darkness, barely able to fit in the tight space. As Castus traverses the stairs his thoughs dwell upon what he saw in Ryu's mind, and upon his mother. As the darkness gets deeper, the Vial throws off more and more sparks, Ryu and Naran`or's Shard burst with light and darkness for a moment, but quickly return to a dormant state.*

Castus: *sniffs the air* I smell death and decay...Just the way i like it! *his vial goes completely dark. He cracks the bones on his neack and wings with a sickening crack that echoes through the stairway.* I can feel evil somewhere close, smell it even, and i'm not talking about him. *nods towards Naran`or*

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Naran'or:Yes, i feel it too..shall we continue?

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ron: Yes, that evil presence can only be the balrog and there kin. We must press on, and quickly. Look out!

*After Ron's yell, a large fireball, wider than even Castus' great heighth, crashes into the bottom of the stairwell. Ryu, preferring to go last as usual, had to leap from the bottom of the stair to avoid being engulfed in the raging inferno.*

Ron: A fireball of that size can only mean...

*As Ron leaves his sentence unfinished, a flaming form ignites the darkness. The form is vaguely human-like, but with no fine detail. It stood roughly fifteen to twenty feet, and was covered in a blue-white flame.*

Ron: It's a Flameshape! They only spawn through the gathering of only the most powerful balrogs. That would mean that...NO! He can't be here, I killed him!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ron looks to the group quickly to see what their situation is only to see Ryu disappear into thin air. He looks around quickly to see Ryu reappear behind the flameshape.

Ron: Are you mad!
Ryu: I needed to be closer to do this. I won't send him away, but I would prefer a weaker moster!

Ryu opens a portal around the flameshape, opening it to the harsh opposite of the elemental plane of water. The flameshape feels immense pain as it is assaulted by Aqua and Water Djinni, among other water elementals.

Ron: Wha...what's going on?!
Ryu: I am a planeswalker. I used a portal to get behind him, and now this flameshape is being assaulted by it's enemies, the Djinni and elementals of the elemental plane of water.

Ryu is then hit by the flameshape and sent flying down a few stairs. He catches himself just before the flameshape strikes out again, and Ryu is able to form a shield. The flameshape is blocked, and it is stunned.

Ryu: It's distracted...![/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Castus's eyes flare as his Chains appear in his left hand and he grasps his Flail in the other*

Castus: The Flames rise from the darkness to consume the light...THEY WILL FALL!

*He rushes forward with extreme speed and smashes right into the flameshape, flames and holy energies explode in all directions. When he pulls away his Chains are wrapped around the flameshape. It struggles to escape, but the Chain will not budge. Castus's eyes flare as he gazes at the flameshape from the darkness.*

Castus: EXTINGUISH THE FLAMES!

*As he stands motionless, the flameshape struggling to escape, his wings glow brightly in the darkness, Ryu's Shard bursting with light. With a final thrust of his wings and a tug of the Chain, a bright blue flame of holy energies rushes down the chain and explodes with bright blue light as the flameshape smashes into the wall*

darkness_arives

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
*Darkness summons his shadow warrior and prepairs for battle*

OOC:sry for my long absence , my comps internet is messing up so i have to post from my parrents computer.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Naran'or:.. never... before... seen..or..surounded..by this much Holy energies..... *bends down slowly*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*A few of the chain links at the end snap somehow and the Flameshape is released. Almost like a chain reaction the chain links begins snapping all thge way up until nothing is left of it. Castus looks at the broken links in his hands, the blue aura around him fading.*

Castus: ...I made it so perfectly...why is it now destroyed...its power gone...

*His eyes flare as he runs up to the flameshape and begins smacking it around with his flail. The Flameshape grabs the flail, stopping a string of attacks, but Castus, undeterred, lets go of the flail and grabs the flameshape and wrestles it to the ground. The massive flames licking at his skin mean nothing to him as he continues to smash the flameshape into the ground, time and time again.*

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ron: I don't know if my brother summoned you or not, foul demon, but by my hand you shall fall!

*Rushing forward, a glowing light surrounds him. As the light vanishes, a tall form, moving fast enough to be a blur, throws Castus off of the Flameshape. The figure holds the demon on the ground with a foot while clasping his hands above his head. A bright white light forms about his hands. Then, bringing his hands down upon the Flameshape, he smashes where it's head should be. The Flameshape explodes, leaving small blue and white flames on the walls and on the adventurers.*

Ron: I am sorry to do that, Castus, but that demon could only be destroyed by my hand.

*Ron turns around, and the adventurers see his form truly for the first time. He nearly equals Castus in height, with thick dragon scales covering his body. Huge draconinc wings spread from his back. The only thing reminiscent of the original Ron is his head, the only part not covered in scales.*

Ron: Now the demons will be more active, they will sense the dragon blood in me. We must move quickly.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Do they not care, then, about Ryu's dragon blood?
BOT:
[color=royal blue]
Ryu looks over the mess the flameshape left. He lets out a light smile before allowing Ron to pass and then follows him. Castus seems...angered by the display. As if being pushed off that flameshape, that act alone was disgracing. He scowled a bit, but he pondered Ryu and Naran`or more. Their trials had awakened something in him he hadn't expected.

Ryu: Now it should get interesting.
Ron: There's more here than meets the eyes.
Ryu: I know. I sense it.
Ron: Then I underestimate you. What did you do back there?
Ryu: I allowed the flameshape to feel the wrath of his enemies, those of the elemental plane of water.
Ron: He could have fought back.
Ryu: If he could see his enemies, that wouldn't aid him. The Djinni of Aqua and Water hate flameshapes.
Ron: What are you?
Ryu: *smiling* I am one with dragon's blood. You'll see my power soon.

Ron pondered this for a moment, sensing the despairing air. The rooms grow darker and gloomier as they continue to travel the stairs. Ryu's Gem Shard of Light lets out a dim glow and a visage of wings appear on his back. They seem like nothing more than ribbons of light, but they are just barely visable.[/color]

Status
Not open for further replies.