Quest for the Dragon's Eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: *coming into the light* In all honesty, I had hoped to remain in the shadows.
Naran`or: Ryu?!
Eloaneo: Is it really you? It's been ages!
Ron: You two know him?
Naran`or: Yes! And he would not skulk without reason.
Castus: What is it then?!
Ryu: *smiling* Would you believe that you, Castus, are the reason.
Castus: You lie!
Cloud: Hold off, now, Castus. Ryu doesn't lie.
Tidus: At least... Not the Ryu we know.
Ron: How popular are you?
Ryu: I travel with many. I always look for new allies. If you don't mind...

Ryu walks up to the rusted swords and pulls out a specially designed sheath. From what everyone can tell, Ryu has no weapons. Ryu picks up a longsword, carefully handling it. He sheaths it and places it in a bag (small and infinite space).

Ryu: I hope you don't mind.
Ron: Did I stop you?
Ryu: Okay then.
Eleanneo: Hmm? One thing bothers me.
Ryu: Yes.
Eleanneo: How did he detect you? You have elven blood and training.
Ryu: I wasn't as careful as I should have been. Castus and those two's *indicating Tidus and Cloud* destructive tendancies were making it...quite hard.
Ron: Very well. May we continue?[/color]

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Naran'Or:Ryu i have a question who is Castus? He looks so much like Trais(or what ever i for got name :( )

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: ooh, close its Trias, and Castus should look hella familiar...

BOT:
*Castus sits off to the side, watching every movement of this fiend. He also keeps close tabs on this Ryu fellow, there's something about him Castus can't place.*

Castus (to self): I shall not abide by traveling with those of the abyss, I only slay them, not aid them.

*He jsut stares at Naran`or, the mists in his eyes swirling hypnotically. He notices a few glances from El every once in a while but ignores her completely.*

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Naran'Or:..its not nice to stare..... and quit calling me demon im only half demon other is Human

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Castus: Don't tell me what I can and cannot do, fiendish one. I have never once called one a "Demon." *to the rest* I'll be back shortly.

*He turns and walks away into the darkness, the vial glowing brightly in the dark*

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Naran'Or: this one i should keep an eye out for...curse my demon father yet i wouldnt be alive now with out his blood..... any way any one got any thing to eat im starve

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
*Cloud*You said something about Soul Crystals near the Eye. Are they anything like this?*Cloud pulls a few shiny colorful stones out of his bag*

*Ron*Yep, exactly like that. Where'd you get those?

*Cloud*On former missions. Tidus has some too.

*Tidus*Yes, i do. I have one in most of, if not all or, my weapons.

*Cloud*And Ryu.... Glad you could join us. I'm just glad it was you[/u] following us and not some kind of ememy scum.

*Ryu*Thanks, I think...

*Tidus*So when do we go? I remember something of a time limit...

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Naran'Or: i am going to follow you guys can u explain what are we going to do?

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ron: Very well, if you are all ready? Good, follow me.

*Ron walks down a spiral staircase in the corner of the room. Everyone follows. Ron turns back to look in the direction that Castus went in.*

Ron: Don't be long Castus, I don't want you to fall behind. That could be more dangerous than you think.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*as you turn away from him he appears next to you*

Castus: Very well, but you needen't worry about my safety. Mostely due to the fact that I can more than hold my own and no one else does...

*he stares off into the darkness as his flail materializes in his hands*

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ron: Very well. Let's go.

*The party sets off down a long and dark hallway. Shortly, they come to two statues. The one on the left is a large dragon, and the one on the right is a phoenix. Both statue's eyes glow mysterioulsy.*

Ron: This is what is called the Gate of the Souls. You're probably wondering why it is called that. Let me show you.

*Ron walks towards the two statues. As he passes between them, what appears to be displaced souls surge from the mouths of the two statues, flying into and through Ron's body. Ron continues to walk, and when he finally passes through the statues, he turns back to look at the rest of the party. Surprisingly, there are tears on his face.*

Ron: The Gate makes you relive the most horrible momments of your life, but it magnifies the emotional pain. So much so that I have seen a man get ripped to shreds by nothing but his own emotions.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Castus studies the two statues for a moment*

Castus: This trial would certainly kill any normal man with experiences such as mine. I approach this test with a renewed strength.

*Before he even moves the entire hallway is filled with an intense light, only getting brighter as he approaches the Soul Gate. As he passes through it, blood sprays across all the walls as Castus hits the ground with a thud, the entire corridor shaking. He slowly gets up, blood pouring from his chest. He looks like he should be dead.*

Castus (crying, tears mixing with blood): They beat me, they cut me, they burned me...

*He lets out a roar as his wings close over him and golden light shines from within*

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Naran'or: Whats.. whats... happening...

Reaction score
Zach: Calm!!! *takes out stunstick and throws it at castus *
Zach: This is my weapon, not a shockstick a transforming gun...... it was forged by that dragon.... meaning its indestructible.... but i control what it forms..
Zach: *runs up trying to stab him with a needle that would relive him but drops in a coma*
*HUGE bitemarks arpper in his chest*

Dragthor:crashes through ceiling and shows 2 of his teeth (same as on body) and crys a tear onto zachs face

Dragthor: In a really deepvoice you can bearly understand it says He was there for me and i was there for him.... CRY TEARS! GIVE HIM THE STREGTH!!

Zach: *waking up* Dragthor thank you I Swear on the river styx i will always be by your side. now take smaller form.

Dragthor: *takes smaller form*

Zach: *hops obn the back of dragthor*

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
occ: o god i am so lost

let me see if I can help. Jason set up a Soul Gate thingie that makes you relive your most painful experience(s), Castus went through, relived his childhood, and I have no idea what the **** E-S-B is doing...oh, and castus is not dying, see his ability The Will to Fight On

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: My character did not set up the Soul Gate. Like he previously stated, the Dragon's Keep is full of traps and such.

BOT: *Ron rushes forward, even though it means being within the the onslaught of souls. He places his hand upon Castus' wound and closes his eyes, mumbling arcane words. The wound begins to heal over, and when Ron opens his eyes, nothing but pink, newly grown tissue shows. Ron, with all of his effort, cannot move the prone form of Castus.*

Ron: I didn't want to do this so soon, but...

*Calling the righteous anger that lay dormant in his dragon soul, Ron goes into a phase 1 transformation. ([{See his character profile, page 4}]) He visibly grows in size, and his eyes turn a ghastly shade of blood red. He struggles to shift Castus and manages to pull him through the gate. Then touching his amulet, he visibly calms and shrinks back to normal size.*

Ron: Castus! Wake up! Are you okay!?!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Hmm? I don't believe Castus was knocked out, and as for anyone lifting a 10' tall angel... We'll just have to see what Tacitus has to say about that.
BOT:
[color=royal blue]
I know more about your pain than you realize, Castus. I know more of death than I'd care to. Can I survive normal walk through that gate? I can avoid it easily enough. Ryu continues to think as the others begin to prepare themselves for their walk.

Ryu: If you don't mind, I'll go last.[/color]

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: The Phase 1 transformation gives Ron ENHANCED strength. If it makes you happy, I'll change it to something about Ron still having to struggle with Castus' body, okay?

Ron: The healing I have done isn't complete, the magic of the Gate and his angelic heritage keep me from finishing. Even the physical form of a celestial being can die from a loss of blood.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: Castus never faints or goes unconscious in any way, the only time he would ever fall was in abttle when the wounds became enough to kill him three times over. so lets just ignore everything where you guys try to heal Castus, his pride would prevent it. don't make me corpseify those posts. I also was not reffering that your character placed the SG there, i was stating that you, as the creator of this RPG placed it before us

BOT:
*Castus looks down upon the others as they make motion to heal him and aid him in some way, He denies them the opportunity to get close ebough to heal his wounds, which are already fading with golden light.*

Castus: Heal me not, save your strength, for I can smell it upon the dead winds. You will need it.

*his smaller set of wings swing back and forth rhythmically*

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Naran'Or:hmm... Is there a way to turn this gate off? i think i have a way to get thru, my fears are apart of my darkness it might not effect me, but useing this might make me out of control but i think it will work. *takes out a small tatterted black bag, coldness fills up the room*

Status
Not open for further replies.