Quest for the Dragon's Eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Zach: If you enjoyed that you can borrow this. *creates an orb that shows all the past in his hands*

Castus: thank youi will enjoy it.

Zach: anyway where do we start?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: JASON! you need to kinda be here to make the plot cha ges unless you want to leave it up to them *shudders* or the mods *hooray!* you know, cause we got 1337 RP 5ki11z (ok, enough of that shit...)

BOT
*Castus tugs on his chain and it comes flying back at him, he dodges to the side. A moment later he hears something crash behind him and smiles*

Castus: By my best estimates, we are to go into the depths of this place, Am I correct Ron?

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
OOC: Again, i say he should visit the "Nice building with the padded walls. I like that place :D"

*Cloud*Well.... So much for being quiet. Yes, I'm sure we are going very deep into this place. If it were close to the surface, he wouldn't need help getting his treasure... By the way, what are we getting paid for this?

*Ron*O shut up about payments, you'll get it after the quest if you're still alive.

*Cloud*That's conforting. So, what can we do for fun?

*Castus slings his chain at another wall.*

*Cloud*Ohh yeah.... That.

*Tidus*You guys are going to blow this place to bits if you keep that up...

*Castus slings the chain in Tidus's direction. Tidus ducks, and the chain shatters another wall.*

*Tidus*Sheesh, be careful with that thing! You're going to kill somebody...(Tidus quickly adds) Other than the opponents

*Cloud*Shut up, we have to move, not chit-chat. I don't want anything to sneak up on us. Even if moving fast does lower our chances of blowing the crap out of the walls...

*Castus*You still saying we're being followed?

*Cloud*Yes... I feel him. A strong being he is.

*Tidus*Yep. Let's go.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Castus looks around for a moment as a flash of light comes from beneath his tunic*

Castus: Somewhere...

Cloud: What?

Castus: Oh, nothing. Umm...

*he swings his chain again and things shatter, but this time Castus doesn't enjoy it, he doesn't even pay attention to what he has done.*

Castus: So what the hell are we waiting for, Lets go!

*even though he makes it seem he wants to continue, he is obviously distracted by something, he slowly coils his chain and puts it away*

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: Haven't been able to be here for awhile, srry bout that.

BOT: Would you please stop destroying my home? It's all I have.

*Waves hand at destruction, says a few arcane words, and the damage is repaired.*

Ron: Please follow me down these stairs. Without destroying anything!

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
*Cloud*Ok....If you say so.

*Cloud raises his hand to shoot another Lightning 3 blast at the wall, but Tidus stops him*

*Tidus*Hey, you heard the man. Stop it. Let's go. Now.

*Cloud*Okay...

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ron: Now, if your done, follow me. Please don't touch anything, even though i live here, I only use the upper three levels. We will be passing through my vault on the way down, and you will get your payment there.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ron: Who told you I was giving you money? I certainly didn't.

*The party finally gets to the vault. There, in the middle of the huge room, is a huge pile of gold.*

Ron: Your reward is on that rack, on the far side of the room.

*Ron points to a rack full of rusted weapons of all types.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu has followed them the entire way, carefully keeping an eye on everyone. When he sees what Ron plans to give to everyone as a reward, he lets out a smirk. Interesting. He may not realize the full value of some of those, however. I wonder how they'll react...[/color]

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
If it's alright, I'll join too...I'll use Eloanneo...No RPG would be complete without the 'bitch' ^_^;;

Her description is in the RPR character submissions thread, 1st page, 2nd post.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Castus: I never said anything about money, weapons are counted under earthly wealth, i should know.

*He sharply turns to around and glares into the darkness*

Castus (whispers): I sense evil....*shouting into the darkness* Show yourself fiend!

*as a figure steps from the darkness, a vial attatched to a golden necklace rises from beneath his tunic and begins to glow with a red light.*

Castus: Step into the light! Show me your face!

Naran`or (stepping from shadows): Well met T...no...you're far too big, but there are similarities,....Who are you?

Castus: I'll be asking the questions here, what do you want with us, fiend?

Naran'or: Fiend yes, friend, definately. I followed you down here, i thought i recognized you...I also saw another coming that i thought i kn...

*not watching where she's going, El bumps into him from behind, knocking him down, he lies on the ground twitching*

El: oops....sorry, let me help you up...

*She notices the huge angel standing a few feet away*

ooc: I gave an intro, if Jason doesn't want you, we can just ignore this post

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Eloanneo and Naran`or now... Ryu looks the Gem Shard of Light. I hope this thing doesn't give me away. Let's see... Naran`or has the Gem Shard of Darkness, and I don't know if Castus can activate these things with just his presence. Ryu turns around to look down the corridor. Happy not to see anyone else approach, he turns back to Castus and the rest of Ron's "group".[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*El stares at Castus, and Castus simply stares right back, his eyes piercing her very soul*

Castus: Hmm...you're soul is clouded with many uncertainties, not only about this world, but about yourself. As for you, fiend, give me one good reason i should let you live. *the vial glows brightly*

Naran`or: Um...because!

Castus: Wrong answer!

*His Flail materializes in his hands and he swings at Naran`or's head. Just as it is about to strike, it stops, some force stopping it from connecting*

Castus: What sorcery is this?!?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Naran'or: Strange i had my barrir up yet ir wepon didnt touch

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
*Cloud*Hey! Stop fighting! We could use their help. As fr the payment, Ron, these weapons have been poorly treated. Weapons such as these need care.

*Tidus*Wow, they're nice, but so dirty and rusty... I think I've seen some like these before... Heck, I have some like these...

*Cloud*Same here. Hmm.... I'll take that one.*Cloud points to a dagger sitting in a corner of the rack.*

*Tidus*I'll take the other one..*Tidus points to a dagger similar to Cloud's.*/

*Cloud*So, will we have to fight a whole lot? Or should we expect a lot or bordom on this journey...

*Ron*You'll get your exitement, just hang on.

*Cloud and Tidus*Ok, if you say so.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: Don't get mad at me for any long absences in this thread, i can't really get on too often.

BOT: How many times have I asked you people, no violence! There are plenty of balrog scum to slay in the lower levels of the Keep. As for the weapons, my father placed a spell upon them. They are weapons that shall bring out the potential in any warrior who wields them into battle. Well, once they are reforged of course. Luckily I am a decent blacksmith among other things.

*Ron picks up one of the weapons. It is a greatsword that is nearly as tall as he is.*

Ron: If you notice here, there is a socket for a gem, as there is on all the weapons. Before my father died, he told me of a great vault of soul jewels on the level where the Dragon's Eye is kept. These jewels, once placed in a weapon and then wielded by anyone, bond with the soul of the user. This bond makes the weapon part of the user, which gives the person the knowledge of every aspect of that weapon, physical or magical. Oh, I failed to mention that the jewels allow you to use your primal element and alignment. This gives you one spell that you may cast, an extremely powerful spell.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]I hope he doesn't mind if I pick up one for myself... At least it sounds like he knows what the value of the weapons are. I was right about this. This will be a difficult quest. Ryu looks at Naran`or and Castus. He knows why Castus could not harm Naran`or, and begins to wonder when Castus would be allowed to find out.[/color]

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ron: Whoever it is that's skulking about, you can come out now. Don't be arrogant enough to think you can hide from me in my own home. Don't worry, as soon as everyone gets there weapon, we can be off.

Status
Not open for further replies.