Put creature ideas in here

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Any creature ideas that you may have are welcome to stay here! Remember, it doesnt matter if its "The Goat of Doom" or "Slivak, Totem Warrior" or just something like a goblin, all of your ideas are valued here and I will be happy if you did give your ideas for everyone to see!

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Well personally i like the idea of having kobolds maybe...also giants and not only creatures but also humans to fight. I like killing creatures, but it would be cool to kill humans too (not possessed humans, just evil ones because i know that the Zakarum and such would be classified as humans). Anyway...also lizardmen and other-creature-men (or women :D) . What else... how about some more biggies like The Smith and Hephatso and stuff like that you know. Errr...there is something else...umm...OH YES!!!

Every now and again I'd like there to be a trap or something that creates a copy of your character that you have to kill :D Now that would be freaking scary!!! Oh well, if I think of anything else I'll alert you guys!

C'ya

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
I lyke kiling humans....mebbe people who died and came from hell? :D.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
on picture a d3 game where the area is one giant graveyard. Skeletons, zombies, and graverobber humans can attach you, but when they all die, they combine into one boss character.

A throne room lined with statues on both sides of the wall, they could be any kind of creature, or character class, and build. after you pass the statues the come alive. All are immune to elemental damage.

A volcano, or lava land, within this area is nothing but lava and fire golems. You could do this for all elements too.

NPC characters of the player character classes and builds ..... HELL BONE NECRO ANYONE? lvl 99 Hammerdin, HEHE.

DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!! one for each element.

Mirror characters, NPC of your character, all the same skills, same lvls, same stats ect.

Chimeras, Living trees (immune to all but fire), Necro summonners(immagine that in a group of 2 or more), OH MY!

hiimjosh

Reaction score
I'd like to see the old monsters incorporated back into D3. D1 monsters were awesome, not these crappy tiki guys. I'd like to see the guys that turn invisible (Unseen I think), those guys that charge you, the acid spitting guys (Pit Fiends), and, of course, classics like The Butcher. I wouldn't mind having D3 be a remake of D1.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
What about a boss that has a prismatic nova, meaning attacks with an all elemental nova. That would be very tough to beat. Maybe even a character that uses hammers, thats one of the only skills, that I haven't seen in use by a monster.

hiimjosh

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing some more emphasis on elemental resistance. I ask players 20 lvls above me what they have and lower than I do. A purely elemental damage boss would be nice.

BlueCheeseKilla

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
the bosses should be huge, like half the screen, that'd be tight...

and you had to do more than just click and hold on them...

first person diablo would be cool

dP

Member!
Reaction score
McGorilla said:
you meant fewer bugs
bugs as in 6 legged insect thingies that squirm around.

and...

they should have less demons too... plus, elves.

Cyphere

Reaction score
Cool Idea

It can be the souls of the players who died at hardcore in BN and they can be enchanted or not, but to play with dead pladin level 72 (with his nick) and fight with his real specialities then get some cool gears from him can be fun.

dude

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I would like fighting the creatures of earth just that got mutated somehow so man that would be creepy but somehow cool know what i mean

Assassin_X

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it be nice to have one monster that can automatic(random) transform into your ally char and have the same skill as that char has.

airplanecraft

Reaction score
evil arhangels, such as that dude in act 4, (forgot his name) would be cool in slightly higher numbers, when the "die", they should emit a powerful spectral nova.

ps. gotta see tyreal fight.

masonshu14

Reaction score
OMG! no idea

Ok guys. Umm creature ideas. We know about warcraft and any demons and bad things from there aren't a good idea. If you want to crank on a game :sleepy it has to be good. Umm some creature ideas, pumas like mutated cats and some stuff like umm trolls and other things. Think simple but make them detailed.Oh! I got it trees that hurt you and magma monsters ir elemental monsters. OK! I don't know if there is a thread bout' this but i have some boss ideas. Havn't we already defeated diablo. If it is diablo we should have him be our accompliss like have chars be bad and good sides each boss should be an elemental person. Thats all 4 now

Deathmetal0987

Member!
Reaction score
Monstors

they should have evil spellcasters more often, maybe like a lich or something, but maybe hydras. you should be able to mount creatures (some) like a gray render, and make attacks from atop. Elemantals wold be awsome-like stone elemantals that can hold into the ground for a certain period of time, and fire elementals and such. some could combine and make lava or such (fire+stone)

Gargoyals!! Driders, Dragons good and bad, (higher levels in game)maybe some centaurs and orcs. some monsters you could persuade in game, (like centaurs) or other intelligent creatures.

WarLin

Member!
Reaction score
Well... id like to see some more of the desert creatures from d2 act 2

and there should be big...i mean really big salamanders or something in like a hidden level like the cow level in d2...

id also like to see some of the bosses from d1 and d2 become monsters and sub bosses. ps....

i want this guy to be a monster too
:yum

thats just me though...