Ps3 Vs Xbox360

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
yeah thats one thing that really bothers me about the ps3 controller. if they charge you so much for the damn console, at least the controllers could be a built a bit more solid. even the wii controller feels more solid than the ps3 controller.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
The PS3 controller feels light and comfortable. The 360 controller feels fucking enormous and overdone.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
The PS3 controller feels light and comfortable. The 360 controller feels fucking enormous and overdone.
sounds like you've never picked up a 360 controller. i think ur thinking the old xbox controller.

as you can tell side by side, 360's center portion is much larger giving the controller a stronger frame. they are quite similar dimensionwise outside of that. ergonomic to the max!

GAMEMASTERCHAN

GOW2 for life
Reaction score
true, the 360 gamepad in my mind is the one of the most confortable gamepads that I have played with. The 360 gamepad is a big leap from the old dinosaur original xbox gamepad.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
I find both comfortable to use. personally i wish i could switch joystick and d pad at times like this

joystick for fps. d pad for fightan

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
the xbox360 d pad sucks dick its terrible especially for fighting games also if you complain about the ps3's light controller well the new ones coming out with rumble are heavier and they are alot more comfortable than 360s controller they are fucking wtf all over the place with their shitness now look at this sweet controller

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
a big piece of white shit garbage is this

look how shit it looks just wtf

that piece of failure reminds me of this piece of failure

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
360 controller blows the ps3 controller out of the water in terms of comfort. Using the playstations analog sticks is so painful as they are positioned so fucking horribly. Top left analog is the way it should be for any game, not a d-pad. D-pads are archaic relics of the 2-d era.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
360 controller blows the ps3 controller out of the water in terms of comfort. Using the playstations analog sticks is so painful as they are positioned so fucking horribly. Top left analog is the way it should be for any game, not a d-pad. D-pads are archaic relics of the 2-d era.
ofc you would say that because ur a fan boy

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I can argue that, and I will I believe I can hold my own against any limp wristed mouse/keyboard player. I have pulled off some incredible shots in my day and made it through some stuff that I shouldn't have. But I guess it comes down to what your used to useing.
No. Just no. You'd lose, and lose horribly.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
ofc you would say that because ur a fan boy
you would say that because you know I'm right.

and the Dreamcast controller was fairly comfortable despite it's size and shape. anyone who picked it up for more than a few seconds would know that based on anything but looks.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
you would say that because you know I'm right.

and the Dreamcast controller was fairly comfortable despite it's size and shape. anyone who picked it up for more than a few seconds would know that based on anything but looks.
then you knew i was right about red faction 3 being better than gears of war 2

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
then you knew i was right about red faction 3 being better than gears of war 2
No, because that decision had to do entirely because off the systems they represent, Gears being a 360 exclusive, so naturaly you have to say bad things bout it being the fanboy you are.

I thought the Playstation 2 was one of the best systems ever, and it's analog stick still was placed stupidly. That shit didn't change with the PS3. Whereas the Xbox controller was stupidly oversized, and the 360 was clearly redesigned with normal people in mind, and has a comfortable feel, especially when quickly switching between the properly placed left analog and the d-pad when the situation calls for it.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
too bad i didnt say anything bad about gears of war 2 i just said i thought red faction 3 will be better because of its awesome geo mod so therefor you are a wrong fanboy