PS2 or XBOX or GameCube?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm only Xbox's made in mexico overheat, mine from Turkey is fine... and I disagree, if uve seen Halo2 trailer, ud drop ur ****ing jaw and drool... thats not what cinematics will look like, thats what gameplay is, god!!!!!!!! I guess Gaycube or Gaystation2 is good, if ur a faggety girly boy like Gansta or whoever the hell posted that... Everyone at gameshot is like PST GAYCUBE BEST! then u see him call his boyfriend and cyber him on the phone... only gays like it... XBOX OWNZ UR ****ING ASS WITH HALO SPLINTER CELL MECH ASSAULT ETC! GAYCUBE: NO ONLINE PLAND, PS2=SHITTY CUZ U NEEDA BUY A MODEM FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!

GameDude64

Reaction score
Website
bunmi5.tripod.com
you idiots Gamecube is fast because of cd SIZE GAMECUBE IS WAY PAST THE ULTIMATE SYSTEM XBOX CONTROLLERS ARE TOO BIG PS2 CAME OUT 2 Early there PS2 can kiss my ass nintendo all the way sony and microsoft and new sega and nintendo were doing this classicly for a long time since 1987

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
Halo2??? So what? They will then have 2 games that are good. Big whoop. Some guy said Nintendo has a magizine - Nintendo Power. So do X-Box and PlayStation 2. OPM is a great gaming magazine (Official PlayStation Magazine) because it comes with demo discs. X-box is really ugly and bulky. I mean common, Green and Black??? PlayStation's Blue and Black look sweet. PlayStation's colours also look great in cars. Look through an Import Tuner, or something. X-Box is so big, it would slow your car down. SOCOM: US Navy Seals... really awesome game. Internet cababilities. Nice. Yes, Nintendo is going to die. Ok. Get this. I think I got this out of TV Guide and out of OPM. In Japan in a month's time, PlayStation1 sells more than X-Box does. PS1!!! And Japan knows their sh!t. GameCube is so glitchy and really cartoony. See the video's for Resident Evil 0??? Japanimation eyes and they all look like 3D cartoon characters, even though Nintendo was going to be "aimed at a more Mature audience". If you want to get a X-Box, upgrade your computer. That is all a X-Box is. A harddrive and what not in an ugly shell. Let's see you play GoldenEye 64 on a GameCube. Won't happen. That is what sets PlayStation2 apart from the other, lesser systems. Who cares about having 2 slots??? Well obviously some of you people, but you shouldn't. If they made 4 Slots, the system would have to be made bigger, or they would have to make smaller controller ports. What is more expensive? 4 New Controllers or a Multi-Tap??? Ya, that is what I thought. And what that GsVi clan member said... those are the type of people that use X-Box. Socially insecure and angry that their Christmas present (X-Box) sucks, but they don't want to admit it.

PlayStation2 > X-Box + GameCube
And that is Coon's 2 Cents.

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Most of the world revolves around graphics which is a really shitty thing to do. Great gameplay is what I'm out for and graphics just make things a little better. GameCube has alot of good games that I posted in some other thread and I'm too lazy to post more. X-Box is just a PC for gamers and why waste money on a new computer with 1 purpose. PS2 has graphics and a few good games, but like I said earlier "It was released before all other consoles". I just want to know why everyone thinks GC graphics are the worst of em' all? The CD's are tiny so they cant make too many games that are extremly long with good graphics at the same time, but they really should have stuck to making cartirages. I don't like having games on a CD and never will, CD's scratch too easy and dont hold as much data.

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
Surprisingly, Nintendo GameCube's BlueLight CDs hold more than a DVD. I will check that statistics.

SmashBros.Pro

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Originally posted by wkdentns
umm Ps2 since there is dvd player on it with the Linux Kit for inter and other stuff. Ps2 has better games then other console.
This is true because it's been out longer than the rest and I do own a PS2 and it's a great console, but we need to give GameCube and X-Box (even though I think X-Box sucks) more time to make games before we can really start judging how bad the systems are or not.

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I could name like 20+ good Xbox games, about 10+ Ps2 and 3-4 gaycube games that are worth buying.

Also, stop whining about Xbox controllers, Xbox is made for people 15+ not like 9-10 year olds. Also, their little controller is about as small as ps2 (bit bigger) and is far-more comfortable, the controller is just a matter of getting used to it. I own Xbox and Gamecube, and my friend has a Ps2. of my friends, 90% said Ps2 sucks balls, 70% gamecube sucks balls and 90% Xbox ownz
(out of 10 people there)

and my school took a poll, and the final order was
(Best)-------------(Mid)-------------(Worst)
Xbox--------------Ps2---------------Gamecube

N[U]TS

Reaction score
Originally posted by Raccoon
Halo2??? So what? They will then have 2 games that are good. Big whoop. Some guy said Nintendo has a magizine - Nintendo Power. So do X-Box and PlayStation 2. OPM is a great gaming magazine (Official PlayStation Magazine) because it comes with demo discs. X-box is really ugly and bulky. I mean common, Green and Black??? PlayStation's Blue and Black look sweet. PlayStation's colours also look great in cars. Look through an Import Tuner, or something. X-Box is so big, it would slow your car down. SOCOM: US Navy Seals... really awesome game. Internet cababilities. Nice. Yes, Nintendo is going to die. Ok. Get this. I think I got this out of TV Guide and out of OPM. In Japan in a month's time, PlayStation1 sells more than X-Box does. PS1!!! And Japan knows their sh!t. GameCube is so glitchy and really cartoony. See the video's for Resident Evil 0??? Japanimation eyes and they all look like 3D cartoon characters, even though Nintendo was going to be "aimed at a more Mature audience". If you want to get a X-Box, upgrade your computer. That is all a X-Box is. A harddrive and what not in an ugly shell. Let's see you play GoldenEye 64 on a GameCube. Won't happen. That is what sets PlayStation2 apart from the other, lesser systems. Who cares about having 2 slots??? Well obviously some of you people, but you shouldn't. If they made 4 Slots, the system would have to be made bigger, or they would have to make smaller controller ports. What is more expensive? 4 New Controllers or a Multi-Tap??? Ya, that is what I thought. And what that GsVi clan member said... those are the type of people that use X-Box. Socially insecure and angry that their Christmas present (X-Box) sucks, but they don't want to admit it.

PlayStation2 > X-Box + GameCube
And that is Coon's 2 Cents.
Dude stfu who gives a rats ass about how a damn system looks like!!!!!!!!!!!! Its how it preforms!
I think xbox and GC are way the hell better than ps2!
ps2 has way too many games that suck!
there are a very few game i like on ps2....................

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
ok....WTF!? is everyone here like 9? "omg, the controllers too big!" dude, thats what i thought when i got an xbox....after a week, it was just normal. i wen to a ps1 controller and it was pathetic. now i hate sony controllers! ^_^

master chief

Member!
Reaction score
i agree the controller wicked and the ps2 one is crap btw you can get smaller xbox controllers anyway

IDefy

Reaction score
Friends dont let friends by xbox its that simple...

Gcube is alright but not enough good games...

Well, PS2 it is with its sports games like madden 2003 and nhl 2003, not to mention metal gear solid and the devil may cry serious and oh yeah theres little games called Socom and GTA! oh yeah i almost forgot it has like 7 of the top 10 most sold counsel games according to www.gamefaqs.com

dice5_5

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
PS2 = best
Gamecube = 2nd

X-Box = who cares, it sux

I purposely bought a cheap X-Box controller on eBay just so I could use it as a door stop. I ripped the cord out of it, and it's sitting next to my door as we speak... I plan on buying an empty X-Box case and making it into a PS2 or a laptop. :)

fallenwarrior64

Member!
Reaction score
Website
fallenwarrior64.diary-x.com
PS2 is a very good platform. Same with X-Box. Gamecube, in my opinon, is not a great transition for Nintendo. They should come out with another platform now since they have FINALLY just gotting into the CD game realm with the Gamecube.

PS2 and X-Box are better, but I believe that PS2 is the best platform around. They have some of the greatest games around and have a library of games to put the Library of Congress to shame. They also have the expand bay in the back of the PS2 and different things to help your system.

I would agree, on the subject of controllers, that the PS2 controllers are kinda twitchy. I did play with an X-Box controller one time and after about five minutes, I was used to it. I dont get why people base how good a system is on a controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.