PS2 or XBOX or GameCube?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
definatly go PS2 or Xbox. CrapCube sucks ****, nintendo sucks ****, and soon nintendo will be overrun by either Sony or Microsoft, muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Bill gates is my god!!!

Dan5454

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
GAME CUBE IS KOOL BUT I THINK PLAY STATHION 2 IS THE BEAST BECAUSE X-BOX HASE SO MANY BUTTONS ITS TRICKY PUT PL2 AND GAME CUDE ARE GOOD BUT THE BEAST IS PL2

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Give GameCube and X-Box about a year to start taking roots, they just came out a lil while back and they havent had time to make 100's of games like PS2, even though I hate X-Box I think it will get pretty big. By the way who seen the THPS4 commecial?? I have to say that this THPS will be the best game ever!!

L

Lamppost

I think PS2 is the best of the three. It has the best games, the best controals, and the best graphics. Don't get me wrong XBox is ok too. But Gamecube just sucks. Over all PS2 is the best one out there.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
XBox....lemme see....wow that system sux hardcore. Sure they got halo and all but thats one game i havent heard of any other games worth getting for that hunka crap.

As for PS2 freaking awesome. Its got an ass load of games. most of which a great games. even the ones that arent that great are still pretty damn good.

Game Cube pretty damn good system. SSBM is sweet as hell. And of course Resident Evil, that is so bad-ass.

But im gonna say PS2 is the best of them all.

Slayer

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
all of the top game publishers have move to the playstation because of one simple game, Final Fantasy 7. It alone made playstation the leader over Sega Genesis and Nintendo 64 at the time and still has the momentum going with playstation. therefore more games for playstations already enormous library means more good games, and the fact that it only has 2 controlers is irrevelent when there are very few good multiplayer games on the ps2, get a gamecube if thats ur bag, what i say is ps2 for rpgs gamecube for sports and multiplayer and x-box if you like bill gates or love halo

Anthropomorphic

Reaction score
Website
www.furnation.com
its kinda funny how in two three months, gamecube topped xbox for games, in number and quality... if you look hard, you'll find
that gamecube does have superior graphics, (example; metroid prime, starfox adv, perfect dark 2; etc) still hasnt.. um.. this 's corney, but " unlocked its full potential" . on another subj. , look at this... xbox has eight computer fans, still overheating, ps2, was RECALLED, yes RECALLED, go look it up if you want, due to fire hazard in its chips and wires (rare), plus, has a nasty habit of stealing any good ideas gamecube comes up wth, like the rumble feature, 4 controller hookups, and as for its dvd player... only SOME DVDs work, roughly 1 in 3 or 4.
but ps2 does play ps1 games alright, i give em that, plus final fantacy, whitch was for nintendo origionaly, they did alright with.....
now xbox, tough more havin' than 75 games out... has only a handful of games worth playing, (halo, mechassult, so on) plus has been known to REALLY overheat if put on shag carpet for too long, ........... *sighs*

guys, plz... i have QUITE a bit more to cover if you try tp prove
things here wrong, dont make me do that. you REALLY dont want
that...

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
whats the deal with people bashing the DVD player included in the ps2. I have a ps2 and the DVD on it works even better then a pure DVD machine my friend has.

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
also you have to admit, ps2 has the best controller. Its small and very comfortable, and it doesnt have as mant buttons or gobbeldygoop as the controller on X-box. As for the controller for GC, i tried it out at my friends place, but i still think the ps2 controller has i nicer feel.

ro0t

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Skuzzy said it all

"GameCube Sucks"

Anyway, I have always been a fan of PS2 and enjoy it, but not as much as I lub X Box! :) Whoever says that the controllers are too big, go back to gaycube, plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.