PS2 or XBOX or GameCube?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Which one do you think is the best system?

Microsoft XBOX
Nintendo GameCub
Sony Playstation 2

I think that xbox is the best, cause most of their games are original and Halo is just purely awesome. PS2 has good shooting games though, like Metal Gear Sold 2. I still gotta go with xbox though. I don't have any system though, i've just got a PSONE and I never play it except when friends come over and when I feel like playing the wrestling games (I got like 5 different wrestling games for psone).

SkuZZy

Baraka

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.hotornot.com
I have a PS2. From what I have seen, PS2 has the best games. I also like the I-Link for PS2, and everything else about. You can play games, watch DVDs, and listen to CDs. The Controllers feel very comfortable while playing, although they are kind of heavy due to the dual analog shock function.

That's all. I think that when you get ready to buy a gaming system you need to do your research. I don't care if you buy a PS2 or an XBOX, but please don't buy a Gamecube. They can't play DVDs or CDs. Also they don't have only have a handful of good games, and when you hold game cases in your hand, it's not very many.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Ps2

The best has to be ps2. metal gear soldid owns all. Xbox is ok, i think the controls are shit. and gamecube has pretty good games like wrestlemania x8 and resident evil. BTW gamecube is supposed to have 200 games by the end of 2002 to early 2003.

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
look an x-box is the best then gamecube and then ps2 that is how they stack up with compunts but with games it goes x-box ps2 gamecube plus metal gear solid is coming to x-box so a ps 2 is not the way to go

soljah

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
XBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i like it cuz it is liek a real computar it has 700mhz or sumtin. ALSO, it has 4 controlers and PS2 only has crappy 2 and i hate that because sony makes u buy a 4 player adapter and most of their game r only 2 player. I DONT KNOW ABOUT DA CREATORS OF PS2 but i got more than 1 friend!!!!!!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
u forget that gamecube has f slots too. ya and that system has resident evil and wrestling. and im one of those Metroid fans, so i am getting metriod prime for the GC. and no i think that XBox is crappy, halo is only good if u dont own it cause it is gay. it looks good but it suck, and you wont see how much it sucks unless u own it.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I hate how PS2 only has 2 slots also. I never understood that. Gamecube sucks IMO. Nintendo is just going downhill. They can't compete with companies like Sony and Microsoft. Since virtually all of nintedo's income relies on gaming, they will eventually die, like Sega did. I think of Nintendo as the "Yahoo of consoles". Nintendo was one of the first companies to make it big, but slowly it's popularity is declining, like Yahoo's popularity is (although yahoo prob will be around for a long time). Anyways, the reason I like the xbox is because I know it's going to be around for a long time I don't have to worry about microsoft stopping making games for it due to financial issues, ect.

SkuZZy

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
and if anyone whats a good halo setup ask me i know one that is the boom for lvls hang um high and prisoner trust me it is the shit and i like all of the x-box games i have plus i got a gamecube [only 2 resons for getting the gamecube Skies of Arcadia and Perfect Dark 2]

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
No way gamecube will, or nintendo will run out of money. the Gameboy, and gameboy advance + games make enough money to support the whole company. They have sold like 4 million gameboys or something. plus gamecube is cool.

soljah

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya but gamecube brings in the big bucks, gameboy will only last so l0ng. U think about micorosft and sony what they have sony has TV business and DVD Players and Everquest and Microsoft has Windows and IE ..... nintendo makes pety money when it comes to microsoft and sony. It does no matter how much nintendo makes fact is that sony microsoft makes more and they will drive nintendo out of business.

Baraka

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.hotornot.com
who gives a damn about who is better than who? or who will drive who out of business? if you want it or like it, buy it. if you dont want it or dont like it, dont buy it.

simple:D

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
I love the PS2 because it has the Final Fantasy series on it plus I can play all the PS games on it. I also like the Game Cube because it has Super Smash Brothers: Melee. I do not like the X-Box for one main reason that it is a Micro$oft product and it has major flaws. For instance one of my brother's friends bought one new then got a "blue screen of death" after a few days of use. Also it is important to know that Halo was originally being produced by Bungie, a game produce, and it was going to be made for computers not consoles. However, when Micro$oft took it over with its "powers" then it was used for Bill's purpose of money, money, money. So I in no way support the X-Box or anyone else who likes it or supports it. I know those people are supporting Microsofts continued quest to control all markets in order to obtain a constant supply of money to its executives. Well that's my little speech. I listen to others' opinions but I do not always agree with them.

flashflores2

Premium Member
Reaction score
i think all those systems suck ass!! the best is my atari.. only 2 games for it (ping pong, and motocross) but thats all i need.

thx, Flores

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
I dont really care as long as I get one

O yeah and Nintendo has a magazine (I dont that makes a difference) and GCN will beable to play DVDS and cds in the near future

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Your forgetting all the bad ass accessories that will be released for GameCube, not to mention that it has 4 player support built in. Nintendo doesn't only make games either, they make toys and collectables that do pretty good. I would have to say GameCube, the graphics are better than PS1 and most PS2 games.
By the way, arn't you pissed that all their doing for GBA is taking SNES games and remaking them??

ClanCoA

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
PS2 ALL THE WAY! Nintendo is good and all for the older games, Zelda, Old Super Mario Bros. and some other cool games, but Gamecude, i jsut say NO! And X-Box, I HATE IT!!!! The controller sux! And some of the games suck! What, are you going to play Halo all the time.....I don't think so! PS2 will continue the legacy of Final Fantasy, and take it all the way! Same with Grand Theft Auto Vice City! IT LOOKS AWSOME! So, I say, PLAYSTATION 2 ALL THE WAY!!!!!

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
The Legend of Zelda the new game sucks if you hate cartoony graphics. It was a sad day for Zelda fans when they found out about the Anime style graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.