Protoss/Zerg Hybrid think it will be in Sc2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Do you think it will be in Sc2?:confused:

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Well chances are there won't be a hybrid, but they'll probally come up with some off the wall new race that would surprise everyone. Besides Zerg/Toss would be too powerful, Zerg are fast, but weak and Toss are strong, but slow. The hybrid would make them too powerful.

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
I think their is gonna be some sort of hybrid. Did you ever play the special mission in Brood Wars. That clearly showed something was up. Plus at the end of the Zerg campaign, it says that Kerrigan can sense something coming or something like that. So there will most definitely be a new race of some sort. But just because the race is more powerful like that doesn't mean the original three races can't beat them, just look at WC3 as an example of that. Blizzard always finds ways to even out the playing field or at least make missions possible to win.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
that would be freaky if they could did tat.....

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think blizzard will make a new race for sc2. I hope it will be the Xel'Nagan's ppl who created Zerg and toss!!!!! BUt i think Duran is the final boss of the next 1.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
¿Qué ese medio? Im confundido

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
La pulga es itchy

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
They have a name for the hybrid it was on the official SC2 site before it disaapeared it started with a 'V', I hope they have the Xel'Naga. They did creae the 2 races so they would be really intellegant good for spell casting. So you would have powerful(Protoss),fast(Zerg),magic(Xel'Naga),and ummm Mechanical(terran). What would be left?

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
If you read the booklet that gave you the storyline behind all three races, you'd know that the Xel'Naga didn't create the Protoss and the Zerg. They first stumbled upon the Protoss, and found they had adapted extremely quickly to their surroundings. They showed they were technilogically advanced from other surrounding species, and their telepathic abilities only increased their technological breakthroughs tenfold.

However over time the stress caused by the Xel'Naga catalysing their technological progression resulted in civil strife. Fearing for their lives, they traveled to the opposite side of the galaxy to find the Zerg. Though originally independant, the Xel'Naga seeked to prevent individual egos from sidetracking the species development toward racial perfection, hence, the birth of the Overmind.

The Xel'Naga were destroyed by the Zerg eventually (to sum it up), so if they were to be introduced, it would have to be some ragtag force that escaped the Zerg forces. Either that, or inhabitants of their original homeworld. One way Blizzard could compensate for their power would be increasing their unit costs to over that of Protoss units, slower build time, and more restricted building requirements. Zerg need creep, Protoss need Psi... maybe the Xel'Naga have additional requirements.

Nevertheless the Xel'Naga would make a perfect addition to the fray, along with some racial hybrid species going renegade. Protoss/Terran hybrids might not be a radical change, but that could be possible as well.

Speculation can only stimulate our minds, and being able to attain states of deep thought only shows we're more alive than others. Has anyone else thought of any other cool races that could enter the StarCraft universe?

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
I think Blizzard will manage to surprise us, like in Warcraft III with the Night Elves and Undead. The most probable are the Protoss/Zerg hybrid or Xel'Naga, but It could anything, even Pirate Squirrels(don't ask).

Like in other stuff the most probable isn't always right. Blizzard has a good idea in their brainstorming sessions).

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
Blizzard has a very smart person somewhere hidden behind a desk and we all know it!LOL this was a dumb quote in a message board on an anime/simpsons/mortal combat/Starcraft site.

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
a race of George Bush lovers like have George Bush with Uzis and and his face on tanks and a bomber dropping some Bush facez!

Legall Stuff: even though i hate george bush i bid no ill will to him or his famil, I am not a psycho or terrorist, even though a race of George Bush lovers would be cool.

You can delete this if you want I just needed to express rage to George Bush and family.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
lol. BTW it is possible to make single player mods like that, use stardraft (dont know where u can download it)

sundraziw

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm i think it would be a mix of zerg/terran because of the hints in the previous games with the infested terran.

Status
Not open for further replies.