Protoss Users Suck...

Status
Not open for further replies.

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
actually, i like terrans offense better than protoss and zergs. protoss and zergs offense is pure units 99% of the time while a good terran player will use offensive buildings (bunkers missile turrets) to surround and starve hhis opponent. 2-3 scvs are a must in almost all terran offensives.

SumacWarrior

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Toss O isnt run entirely off of pure strength. Dark archons feedback and HT storm are almost a need with a toss attack, so is Disruption web. Recall adds the term "surprise attack" to the star craft dictionary, too. Ive also seen sheild batteries used in conjjunction with some archons and have great results

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Toss is a very flexible race...best race to use against random players, cause build order is basically the same for all 3 races... Units are the most powerful of any race, but are produced in less quantities. However, many people who play toss are attracted to them because of psi storm..indeed a wonderful spell...

I play only terran and i find toss is the hardest race to beat on LT. Therefore, i hate toss ...lol, but i'm not saying they suck, but they are a very powerful race if handled correctly....

All 3 races are well balanced, and can all kill each other if used good.... you can't say one race owns the other....and another race owns that...etc.... and there is NO race that is unstoppable...

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Yes Moof, you already said that Protoss is a good race, no need to restate yourself. Unless you are backing it up with some hard evidence.

NEWBIEBGH

Member!
Reaction score
Website
starcrafthatchery.cjb.net
Originally posted by TossEater911
all of you are a bunch of jews.... fist of was this is how blizzard disign the races.... Zerg:mostly offence... d fence sucks .. your defence is your offence
TERRAN: stuck in the middle .. its mostly balanced out ... alright defence and a allright offence (theus making this race better then the rest)
Protoss:mostly defence... offence dosnt stand a chance by itself against terran or an overwhelming ammount of zerg.
SO YEAH IM BETTER THEN U DUDE.. (im not new at this... ive been playing since 99 so yeah its been a while....
TOSS EATER YOU ****ing noob, will you stfu..bitch an xpert noes how to play all the races, who da **** r u to judge the races..bitch ill beat with you with all 3 races u fagget, think you all bitch my name on USWEST is Viet[x]Newb,ILL BE WATING...TIME FOR U TO GET UR ASS ****ED!

Ubuu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
forum.bodybuilding.com
Originally posted by NEWBIEBGH
TOSS EATER YOU ****ing noob, will you stfu..bitch an xpert noes how to play all the races, who da **** r u to judge the races..bitch ill beat with you with all 3 races u fagget, think you all bitch my name on USWEST is Viet[x]Newb,ILL BE WATING...TIME FOR U TO GET UR ASS ****ED!
Whoa boy, calm down, you'll get your chance.

Dark Zeratul

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Protoss are the best they can build multiple buildings at a time plus those dark templar have great attacking ability plus they are always cloaked!

Dark Templar Rule! :lucifer

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
scouts aren't too great, either and are more expensive. dts actually have somewhat value.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok all you noobs suck, the protoss are the best race, the mind control is the best spell in the game, everyone can agree with that, all you noobs all be blame people for your crap, i dont blame you, you just suck.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
This thread is full of bumps, flamings, spam, offtopicness.

Therefore, I'm closing it, I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.