lol just as planned
Reaction score
thats comon sence

TossEater911

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"P.S. I've been playing strat games since '94 and started playing SC in '96 when it came out so shove your head in a toilet because all the races are balanced out and it really depends on the person, happy?"
Ender001
sc came out 98....

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
he has a point though, they are all balanced.

WhatisProtoss

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There is a counter for everything. Talk to Pheonix here, he is knowledgeable on each race and could kill you 9 times with different races before your reaver could create its first scarab. Protoss offence is quite good if you use DTs, psi storm, and other powerful units.

Darkzero190

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.unitedmarines.cjb.net
lol

toss are the best they have good D and O u can out a few cannon 2 slow down any attack and then send some scouts or lots and take wat eva attackin da cannons i dont lose much with toss as much as i lose with terren.:lucifer :shoot

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by WhatisProtoss
There is a counter for everything. Talk to Pheonix here, he is knowledgeable on each race and could kill you 9 times with different races before your reaver could create its first scarab.
I do believe you haven't met AKA-47. He joined these forums in September, from his posts i learned to be the great SC player i am today. So i would have to say that AKA-47 prolly could kick all of your asses. :D

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, I'm definitely more knowledgable than you, Renzo. Don't want to toot my own horn or anything. Yeah, AKA does know his stuff that I've been repeating for the past 4 months. Judging by his posts, we agree on the same subjects.

WhatisProtoss

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sorry, just because I say something about a player, dont have to start another argument such as "Pheonix vs. AKA" *sigh*
whatever........Plus, I like Zeratul on Pheonix's icon and AKA previously said that a Muta was the best air unit......alright, i give him the benefit of a doubt that he was on crack that day (hehe, jk)...........but AKA does have more posts, like 110 more, but i dunno, you two, play a 1v1 and give me the replay, alright?

peace,
WhatisProtoss

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phoenix2003
Well, I'm definitely more knowledgable than you, Renzo. Don't want to toot my own horn or anything. Yeah, AKA does know his stuff that I've been repeating for the past 4 months. Judging by his posts, we agree on the same subjects.
You have been here since May '03, and since then, i've hardly posted in here and unless you like to check out some mega old posts, you really have no right to say you are more knowledgeable than me. Besides, where's your proof?

Read my post that quotes you. And that's my proof to show you that you aren't more knowledgeable than me.

And for the record, AKA-47 wouldnt've said something as stupid as you did in that thread.

Originally posted by Darkzero190
whoz aka 47?
One of the smartest and best SC players to join BF. Look him up in the Advanced Search of the Members menu and search some of his posts, they are all in the SC Forums and they are all worth reading.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
What happen to AKA-47 any way?

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Actually, I've been here since April. You know when everyone's account got lost or whatever.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Actually, doesn't AKA-47 mod another forum somewhere?

And anyway, it's not rare to find people that know a lot about Starcraft around here. These are Starcraft forums after all, just maybe they don't feel the need to brag or even share their strategies at all.

I know quite a bit about Starcraft myself (been playing it online since January 1999), but more than anything I know that no one will ever know everything about the game.

Sorry if I'm a little off topic, I didn't read the entire thread.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
guess this noob made a jackass of himself.

eSc0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
zerg and protess have very good offense
terran have the best defence

but this all depends on the players style:
aggressive-offensive
defensive-counter

p.s. i might be a money/fastest player but i still know what im talking about

Status