Protoss Users Suck...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TossEater911

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
IN MY OPINION ONLY THING GOOD ABOUT THE PROTOSS IS THE DEFENCE..... OFFENCE SUCKS BAD..... ILL TAKE U ALL OUT!!!!!

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
He's a just a terran troll. Just ignore.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Let's do 1on1 and i'll use protoss. obviously you are a noob. i'll show you how powerful the protoss really are.

TossEater911

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
all of you are a bunch of jews.... fist of was this is how blizzard disign the races.... Zerg:mostly offence... d fence sucks .. your defence is your offence
TERRAN: stuck in the middle .. its mostly balanced out ... alright defence and a allright offence (theus making this race better then the rest)
Protoss:mostly defence... offence dosnt stand a chance by itself against terran or an overwhelming ammount of zerg.
SO YEAH IM BETTER THEN U DUDE.. (im not new at this... ive been playing since 99 so yeah its been a while....

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
That overwhelming amount of zerg could be destroyed by just 6-12 high templars. protoss is all about offense not just defense noob.

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
Well, It really depends on players.
If you use protoss right, then you can crush Terran players and Zerg players.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
To think that a race has no chances to defeat the others is a sign of being a newbie. Or a money mapper.

Though I think Terran owns all, that might be because I'm used to play with Terran.

But Protoss are also very good. They are very hard to defeat, if you are vsing a good player.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by TossEater911
all of you are a bunch of jews.... fist of was this is how blizzard disign the races.... Zerg:mostly offence... d fence sucks .. your defence is your offence
TERRAN: stuck in the middle .. its mostly balanced out ... alright defence and a allright offence (theus making this race better then the rest)
Protoss:mostly defence... offence dosnt stand a chance by itself against terran or an overwhelming ammount of zerg.
SO YEAH IM BETTER THEN U DUDE.. (im not new at this... ive been playing since 99 so yeah its been a while....
You've been playing since '99 and you still haven't realised that the races are balanced out...jeeze...your a bit slow....

5P!K3

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Jeez man, take a chill pill. All the races are about even, they just have different attributes, protoss are mind reading aliens, humans are humans and zerg are just plain ugly.

zergs_hellfire

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.clubae86.tk
Toss eater you are obviously an idiot if you think portoss sucks first:there is dark arhcons that can mid control other players units!
Second:you dont have to sit around at a building and keep building it while you want to do more building tasks

oh yeah and dont double post ya eeeediot

p.s my name may be zergs_hellfire but i like both protoss and zerg:p

Ender001

Member!
Reaction score
Website
flamefromthesky.tk
Protoss is the best race. Also, what he said about them having good d is very untrue. Their strength is offense. Tosseater must be one of them cannon b****es with toss.
Oh yeah, your comment about jews was really f***ed up.

Ender001

Member!
Reaction score
Website
flamefromthesky.tk
P.S. I've been playing strat games since '94 and started playing SC in '96 when it came out so shove your head in a toilet because all the races are balanced out and it really depends on the person, happy?

Txia

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
toss doesn't suck. it's just tat the guy tats playing it sux. i can take down all of my friends 1on1 and stilll win

Neanderthal x2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
serious noob man! protoss rocks! most protoss units have better offense than several fully upgraded units of any other race!

forgotmypasswd

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Toss offence vs Terran: a coulple of lockdowns, and a emp, toss are dead.

Toss offense vs Zerg(the lamest race):
99999999 cracklings pop up out of nowhere, and eat all goons. A plague and a Dark swarm and carrers die to a few hydras(the worst unit).

I dont know, zerg are the worst but toss are still pretty bad, offensivly that is. Defense. Cannons are lame but mix with revers, psi storm zealot drops and you got a pretty good defense, especially vs zerg.

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
protoss and zerg are both offensive races. you can get hydras/ lings/ ultras or goons, zealots/ reavers, whatever, and run in with your units. with terran your attacks are even defensive. you pin your enemy by "defending" the area around his base with tanks, bunkers, turrets, goliaths whatever. terran attacks tend to be slower if they are succesful mostly because of the time it stakes to bunker hop and seige and unseige tanks, not to mention building turrets with your attack force.

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by forgotmypasswd
Toss offence vs Terran: a coulple of lockdowns, and a emp, toss are dead.

Toss offense vs Zerg(the lamest race):
99999999 cracklings pop up out of nowhere, and eat all goons. A plague and a Dark swarm and carrers die to a few hydras(the worst unit).

I dont know, zerg are the worst but toss are still pretty bad, offensivly that is. Defense. Cannons are lame but mix with revers, psi storm zealot drops and you got a pretty good defense, especially vs zerg.

Here we go wit' the EMP and lockdown.

Carriers are rarely used against the zerg, buddy. And no, they don't lose to DS.

I hate it when people take a perfectly good discussion and turn it into a carrier one.

Your whole attitude of toss is warped much like tosseater.

Ubuu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
forum.bodybuilding.com
Originally posted by Phoenix2003
Here we go wit' the EMP and lockdown.

Carriers are rarely used against the zerg, buddy. And no, they don't lose to DS.

I hate it when people take a perfectly good discussion and turn it into a carrier one.

Your whole attitude of toss is warped much like tosseater.
Yeah, that is kinda phathetic if you lose carriers to darkswarm. Just retreat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.