Protoss is weak overall.

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Zealots? 6 easily made lings can tear one of these up, even easier with metabolic boost
Dragoons? Hydras with increased sight range are more than enough to rip a dragoon apart
Dark Templar? You may as well just use zealots, they're cheaper and have better upgrades, plus invisibility is useless with massive numbers of overlords
High Templar? Psionic storm is its only strength, but its a short lived strength when lings with adrenal glands and metabolic boost rip them apart, or hydras with muscular augments.. unless they are going to storm themselves, which kills them anyways
Archon? Too expensive considering how useless they are.. a few well placed guardians can kill an entire onslaught of archons without taking a single death, or with ultras and hydras
Dark Archon? Possibly one of the best protoss units, with abilities like maelstrom and mind control, they are still easy killed, by, well, everything, are very expensive, and die quickly when targetted
Reaver? Guardians, mutas, and lurkers own you
Carriers? Too expensive and essentially useless considering how few scourges it takes to wipe one out
Scouts? Hydras plus ensnare/plague/acid spores (any of those) can easily wipe out an entire fleet
Arbiter? Recalling your troops into a zerg base is almost impossible, all they need is a few scattered scourges and you die.. plus its invisibility effect doesn't do much with the overlords around and about.. and no decent player would let you get close enough to use stasis
Corsair? Very weak, hydras and scourges can wipe these out extremely fast, and completely destroy an entire group of them before being able to cast disruption web on any defensive structures

Well as I have made it completely obvious with my various, inconclusive, semi-retarded unit vs unit scenarios, zerg destroys protoss in every situation, therefore, protoss can never beat zerg and are weak, useless beings.. (please note: my obvious lack of protoss counters and claims of idiocy that protoss are the weakest race because they can lose certain situations when they don't micro were done very much on purpose.. although if anyone tried to say anything like that seriously, they would be a complete moron newb who knows nothing about a race they cannot play)

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
-Azrael666- said:
Zealots? 6 easily made lings can tear one of these up, even easier with metabolic boost
Dragoons? Hydras with increased sight range are more than enough to rip a dragoon apart
Dark Templar? You may as well just use zealots, they're cheaper and have better upgrades, plus invisibility is useless with massive numbers of overlords
High Templar? Psionic storm is its only strength, but its a short lived strength when lings with adrenal glands and metabolic boost rip them apart, or hydras with muscular augments.. unless they are going to storm themselves, which kills them anyways
Archon? Too expensive considering how useless they are.. a few well placed guardians can kill an entire onslaught of archons without taking a single death, or with ultras and hydras
Dark Archon? Possibly one of the best protoss units, with abilities like maelstrom and mind control, they are still easy killed, by, well, everything, are very expensive, and die quickly when targetted
Reaver? Guardians, mutas, and lurkers own you
Carriers? Too expensive and essentially useless considering how few scourges it takes to wipe one out
Scouts? Hydras plus ensnare/plague/acid spores (any of those) can easily wipe out an entire fleet
Arbiter? Recalling your troops into a zerg base is almost impossible, all they need is a few scattered scourges and you die.. plus its invisibility effect doesn't do much with the overlords around and about.. and no decent player would let you get close enough to use stasis
Corsair? Very weak, hydras and scourges can wipe these out extremely fast, and completely destroy an entire group of them before being able to cast disruption web on any defensive structures

Well as I have made it completely obvious with my various, inconclusive, semi-retarded unit vs unit scenarios, zerg destroys protoss in every situation, therefore, protoss can never beat zerg and are weak, useless beings.. (please note: my obvious lack of protoss counters and claims of idiocy that protoss are the weakest race because they can lose certain situations when they don't micro were done very much on purpose.. although if anyone tried to say anything like that seriously, they would be a complete moron newb who knows nothing about a race they cannot play)

Wow, this thread is even more retarded than Snagg's. Someone delete this.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Phoenix2003 said:
Wow, this thread is even more retarded than Snagg's. Someone delete this.
what's retarded? you? yea i thought so, since you quoted my entire post yet didn't read it.. the bottom paragraph says i was spoofing snagg's thread with one as equally illogical to show how ridiculous his concepts were.. stfu and next time actually read something before commenting on it

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
thank you for understanding what i meant, lol

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Oh, forgot the last part. :hbut Way to waste time and space still, stupid.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
you didn't forget anything, the last part was added simply for idiots like you who don't understand the concept of sarcasm.. not only that, but to go into someone else's thread and criticize them for something because you have no grasp of it is pathetic.. i find your comments very self-degrading on your part and you'd be better off just not further defaming yourself with your increasingly assinine remarks.. in other words, as stated earlier, stfu dumbass

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You must really like being a dickhead. Congrats, for wasting like 5 minutes with YOUR pointless and silly thread. Oh and I DID read it, but not the last part. I figured you as a a moron(after the first few graphs) so I didn't bother reading the whole thing. :frustrate :nooob :rolleyes :tnt

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
actually i wasted 5 minutes of your time with my "pointless and silly thread".. that in itself was worth it to me.. you'll never get the 5 minutes back i stole from you, and have stolen from you with each of your subsequent replies.. congratz, i own that much of your life

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
Okay, it was cool before, now you guys are taking this way too seriously... also, we're getting off-topic here. So mods, might as well just close this thread.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i hate when people who post things like this oppose a certain unit with the most stupid counters ever- like hydraliskS are more than enough to tear A dragoon apart

they always do like yeah, well 30 zealots can easily destroy 5 tanks because they are cheaper than dark templars or some stupid shit like that

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
lol i did that purposefully too :D and we're not off-topic, see, pain just rerailed the train :cool:

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
rofl u juss dont kno how to use protoss. every race owns and is balanced. u juss need to kno how to use them

johnpark1223

Member!
Reaction score
i read the first 3 lines and i was like... WTH? protoss is a great race and like -xp wx- said.. they're all balanced

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
yea, read Snagg's post first, then read the last paragraph of mine.. a@ was apparently the only one to pick up on my extremely thick sarcasm, lol

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i tought it was another one of snagg's by the title of it

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
lmao, it may as well have been, it makes just as much sense :)

PauseBreak

Reaction score
-xP_wx- said:
rofl u juss dont kno how to use protoss. every race owns and is balanced. u juss need to kno how to use them
The Zerg aren't balanced...

But,

[glow=blue]The Protoss are a powerful civ. First off, you are not suppose to waste units as carelessly as they are wasted in "Money Maps" Play Blizzard maps, and you'll find that the Protoss are strong. Very strong. If you don't like how they die so fast, use Shield Batteries. That helpes a lot.[/glow]

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
At least my unit vs unit scenarios were actually balanced... if not favoured the zerg.