Protoss Build Orders

GlitchOfDoom

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am looking for the best Protoss build orders, or the most common build orders used among pro starcraft players. I'm looking for PvT PvZ PvP build orders. Please be as specific as possible and include branching points if any. By branching points I mean having two or more different variations of a specific build order. Thank You.

Edit: These build orders would be for any standard map like Lost Temple. NOT fastest possible maps, BGH, ect.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
u have ur own way of buildin stuff in a order like u make s drone then u do this yada yada yada

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well for early games many ppl wait until they get like 74 minerals and startt o make the probe
and when u are almost out of supplies make a pylon and start making assmulators for the toss uses a lot of gas for everything no gas no game. then well a good ground assult go with zeal and goons up the range and the speed ofthe units nad maybe have a cannon or 2 near ur base in case of drop. asthe game goes and make a few ht to storm some asses and merge into arcons if u want. if u want air get scouts and upthe speed and that should be okay. o and expan expan and expan

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
first get some zealots then move to dragoons then surround your base with photons then get 24 fully upgraded carriers and attack.

[GLOW=BLUE]- The_Matrix_Reloaded[/GLOW]

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
pvt: pair those carrs with sairs. These two complement each other perfectly.
pvz: pressure the zerg early on before they get 10+ hatcheries.
pvp: 2 gate goon rush is a good start. There are others but I like this one.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
VS all races:build many probes.
-Start with with zealots.Build forge+2-3 cannons.Build Cyb core.
You must have probes for gas and have enough of both gas and min by now.Upgrade the dragoon upgarde and build many dragoons if you want a ground attack.
-Against zerg\terran use templars.Use reavers too.
Against prot-sont use templars,reavers and now LIMIT dragoons.
If you want air just start with the air unit Buildings before having the templars.Start with corsairs and scouts.Even in air attacks you should have dragoons.So do it.Later use the Arbiters and Carriers.
I dont think air is good vs zerg and even vs terran(the ghost's first ability ~ clock) but vs protoss its worth

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Actually, toss air owns terran so badly that you really have to be doing something wrong to lose an air matchup. Lockdown isn't that good because your average toss bring a few observers and terran will lose their ghosts in a heartbeat. Carriers and arbiters are fine. Throw in some corsairs and your pretty unstoppable. Well vs terran, maybe protoss.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
corsairs. they new ship in BW for the toss the one with the webing thingy

St0ry

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
People still use build orders? Anyways heres wat I use most of the time.

8th - pylon
9th - gateway
11th - gateway
12 - pylon

just keep making zlots and probes and workers.

or at 11 you can make a cybercore