Proof

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Everyone here who has proof of diablo 3 coming out please fill it in here.

I already have a pic of Diablo 3 but i just dont know how to put it onto the forum :D

Also just post things in here that other people wouldnt let you post on their forums.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
im sure u do have a FALSE pic of d3 considering it isnt even in the midst of production

@topic
gameinformer said in one of their articles (now this is a rumor) that many of the workers that workd for blizz were breaking away or sumthing

DemiGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its not a rumor, the ppl that broke away from blizz are the ones who created guild wars, eheh. so gotot that game

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
There is not news on Diablo III, and won't be for a long time. Stop making shit up.

LordOfMars

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by DemiGhost
its not a rumor, the ppl that broke away from blizz are the ones who created guild wars, eheh. so gotot that game
I love how people keep giving different pat answers to this, as if its the whole story.

A lot of people have broken from Blizz, and they (different groups) have formed three different new companies, including ArenaNet (Guildwars), Flagship Studios, and Castaway Entertainment...

LordOfMars

Member!
Reaction score
Blizzard has a history of keeping their projects secret until they are in late alpha stage and nearing beta. Look at the World of Warcraft annoucement. They already had in-game screenshots to show when it was first announced. Before that, no one knew it existed.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Originally posted by LordOfMars
I love how people keep giving different pat answers to this, as if its the whole story.

A lot of people have broken from Blizz, and they (different groups) have formed three different new companies, including ArenaNet (Guildwars), Flagship Studios, and Castaway Entertainment...
Isn't ArenaNet the Flagships server? (Like Battle.net is Blizzards server)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I hate rumors. You need to stop making them! :( Although once I searched Google for a Hellish Picture, and a Cover stating ''Diablo 3'' came up. :p Was pretty cool, let me go find it.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
hrm mebe they should not make d3 and make a game where u can be blizz or bnet or the rebels taht broke away from blizz xD

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LordOfMars said:
Blizzard has a history of keeping their projects secret until they are in late alpha stage and nearing beta. Look at the World of Warcraft annoucement. They already had in-game screenshots to show when it was first announced. Before that, no one knew it existed.
im gonna agree with him, unless someone knows a programmer from bnet i think theres no way to find out

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
MA C1RCA 402 said:
i found this pic of google. is it the sameone? i also noticed its the same pic as my avatar. haha. its obviously fake.
That sir, obivously is not D3

Look at picture of D1, D2, then LoD. Those pictures look some what cooler in sense then that picture.

And photoshop anyone? Im pretty people can do that also in Photoshop.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
MA C1RCA 402 said:
i found this pic of google. is it the sameone? i also noticed its the same pic as my avatar. haha. its obviously fake.

If you look at the bottom of the picture, you can see the copyright. Which is if I remember correctly its 2001. LOL! I've seen that before.