PRIVATE SERVER FOR WarCraft III and FT.

almobde3

Reaction score
hello guys

thanx for replay

my problemm with server (doesnt matter) i really dont know why i cant login
and my firewall is close but dont no why i cant

when i try to login in the other realms (Offical realms ) its shows me that my CD KEY IS ANVILED

i dont want to play in Battel.net cz i tried alots alots to login but always shows me my CDkeys!!

but doesnt matter server i really cant login its always says unable to connect to it

iam using a rip warcraftlll not installing game

its rip guys

thanx again

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
when i try to login in the other realms (Offical realms ) its shows me that my CD KEY IS ANVILED

i dont want to play in Battel.net cz i tried alots alots to login but always shows me my CDkeys!!
As I said, its a fake CD. You are better off getting a real one with a non-burned ro extracted CD Key.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
/
Why dont they have you test it then?
Pan, Starsoft and I have done it over and over. Plus, we can't really be bothered when we do other things. I feel if they want to make the server for us, they should get the game themselves.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Velvet is a neutral card, but I think he's ok.

L

Laharl

I found out why it's not working; the client itself checks to see if a server is actually "legit" or not and if it doesn't check as such you can't connect.

However, it's possible to undo that by removing the part of the program which authenticates the server itself. Finding out how and will post it here.

I don't hate Warcraft: I just don't like Warcraft III or WoW.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
So, it has something to do with the way PvPGN. Maybe there is information on how to use it. Or someone could always host a Ventrilo...

Basshunter wrote a song about it. Too bad the video has chicks looking at Ventrilo chat logs and going to dance clubs.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i already kinda host one off my own computer

ChrisH36

Reaction score
If my PC was more powerful, I would be hosting these.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Its a dedicated server. You activate the server and a DOS Prompt opens (for some of them). This prompt must remain open.
Then play your game. As things start to develop, they will appear in the prompt as logs. If the computer shuts off or the window is closed, the server ends for the host is no longer active. People need to connect to his machine in order to gain access to it.

That is why the IP used in the Nezmod server is in fact Velvets.

You can also own a server computer and leave it running at all times. Inside of it, you can store your media and shit.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score