PRIVATE SERVER FOR WarCraft III and FT.

Velvet

Premium Member
Reaction score
PRIVATE SERVER FOR WarCraft III and FT.

All you need to do is download BN Gateway editor.
then open it under the Warcraft Tab.
and edit the following information in "Add Gateway" .
Hacks are not allowed.

Name: Doesnt Matter.
Ip: 24.192.121.217
Zone: 0

Play away.
you can still play if you Cd Key is banned.

L

Laharl

Velvet made a mistake. It should be under the Warcraft tab.

Could somebody with global mod access please edit the starcraft to Warcraft?

Mystic Sorcerer

Member!
Reaction score
Lol mods.... Velvet if you dont have an original copy of warcarft III Frozen thorne donwload GG client and play rpgs, melee and forget about all other crap servers. Cause Ive been in such 3 years ago and they suck, GG client has no lag, it is LAN and it doesnt f*** your original files up as it is a separate program that finds your exe file launches it and prepares for LAN. You can enter Europe, America, Asia , World.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Well I tried the Starcraft server, and that worked with my cracked Starcraft copy, but my warcraft III one won't work, so I was wondering whats up?

L

Laharl

I'm not entirely sure. You'll have to talk to Velvet about it. It might require a different "zone".

Sorry for any inconvenience. :(

Oh yes, and as for MS? This doesn't affect your ability to play on Battle.net. This is to help the server itself "grow" or "develope" by introducing more potential players. It's already got Starcraft/Diablo II (Nez Mod).

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I don't like GG Client. I prefer to play the legit way :D

Velvet

Premium Member
Reaction score
the Realm name should be : Nezeramontias or D2CS
try both and lemme know which works
Zone is still 0

Mystic Sorcerer

Member!
Reaction score
I don't like GG Client. I prefer to play the legit way :D
Wow GG client is absolutely legal, there have been already tours on it including the race wars with sky, tod, inso, luci,fov,sweet,moon,deadman,soju(umm here not sure i might mean another),grubby,lof_lyn,zacard. And i also prefer bnet to gg client cause in bnet ur used to the little delay, no lag is unreal, all offical things such as tourneys take palce in battle net, so you gotta be used to bnet. And there are the good players, gg client has some of these players but others dont play bnet and were so inactive that its boring to play, few good players. Im talking about creating for random oppo. The guys i know from our pro clans play with each other so they dont bother with random players. But being able to host is pretty cool so i use gg client very rarely.

L

Laharl

Well, we'll need some people to offer time/patience in helping us getting this work. I know very little about Warcraft III (And currently don't have it installed). The help would be much appreciated.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Well, we'll need some people to offer time/patience in helping us getting this work. I know very little about Warcraft III (And currently don't have it installed). The help would be much appreciated.
What help do you need?

L

Laharl

That's Velvet's department. I suppose he needs people to help him test it to make sure he can get it working.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
But you need BNGatewayEditor to gain access to this editing ability.

L

Laharl

I have it and provided a link to it. I CAN try to log on with Warcraft III on a bot, but that would only verify RoC and not that games/the ladder actually work. That's where I need you guys.

We need somebody to try to log on, and create the account "Homosexuality" (This is for ME) and then report to channel Brood War-1.

Velvet

Premium Member
Reaction score
i cant test shit on them.
so i need you guys to tell me exactly whats wrong.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Oh I dont know.

Unable to Conenct to Battle.net

Please check the status of your modem. If you are using a firewall, please disable it before you retry your Connection.

In other words: The server isnt activated. Or you did something that isnt letting us connect to the server. Even though the ip and shit is fine.

I dont get though why you are trying to make a server for a game you dont even own? Or for that matter, Root. Especially when Root hates the game because of visual reasons and the fact he thinks micro is lazy kind.

L

Laharl

It's for the benefit of people who DO like the game. I dislike the graphics (Cartoony) and I hate the easy micro.

I'll try to get Eric to help us, apparently he knows how to set up PVPGN servers.