Primes and other characters

H

HerGhostintheFog

In the previous diablo there were 3 primes(diablo, mephisto and baal) i read 1 forum saying tyrael was corrupted... that is false. Even those whos soulstones have been destroyed are revived by the ultimate evil... belial who is like the antigod for thought. Diablo is his favourite therefore he revives and makes very powerful rendering tyrael useless baal is next with his original powers and mephisto you will fight as a shadow spirit which makes it very tricky to kill him.

the characters will be as follows: mage, witch, werewolf, brute, dragonslayer, spy, angel and elemental.

the mage and witch are close to the same and are like the sorcs in previous diablos.

werewolf is fast agile and is best with his claws but can use katanas.

brute is like the barbarian

dragonslayer uses magic and valkyrie weapons also can conjure spirit dragons

they spy is silent agile speedy and can sneak by enemies

angel uses magic and is quite powerful

the elemental can turn invisible temporarily glide and use the elements to his advantage

LordOfMars

Member!
Reaction score
You speak with a lot of certainty. 'Will be' 'Is' 'Uses' ...

You start out okay, but the character classes sound pretty lame and twink-ish to me. Diablo has always featured human characters - from different parts of the world of Sanctuary, and with different stories and skills - but all human.

Playing werewolves, angels and elementals sounds pretty over the top and blah.

And what's up with 'spy' ??? (Picturing MAD spy vs spy cartoons)

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i dont think diablo released any information on d3...... all that shit u just posted is probably rumour

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Diablo is based loosely on humans vs evil. Wearwolfs are evil, as are elementals...so yeah, that wouldn't work so well...

And spy? That's just the same as an assassin

LordOfMars

Member!
Reaction score
Are you sure werewolves are evil? The Druid turns into one... why would he turn into an evil creature? And who says elementals are evil?

As for spies... a spy works inside the enemy organization, and funnels information back to the other side. Their whole goal is to never be noticed, never be discovered - to blend in with the rest of your enemy. Doesn't sound too exciting as a character concept. Sorry, no fighting, no roaming or exploring... just walk around with the other goons and pretend to be a baddie.

Boring.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
In the times that Diablo is set in, a Spy and Assassin were the same thing. Also, in midieval books and literature, (god I butchered that) Wearwolfs are looked at as demon's, as are anything not worldly or summoned from another plain of existence (IE; Elementals)

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
I agree with LordOfMars. You talk with such certainty. The characters will be instead of could be and you seem so sure of the storyline.. ???