Prime Evils really gone?

fireomen92

Member!
Reaction score
I thought to my self how could you have a Diablo 3 when there is no Diablo in it? So i thought maybe the place the Prime Evils were sent to (The Black Abyss) actually sort of opens into hell?

Because of the opening, The Prime Evils and all the other evils in the B.A spill into hell (which has been run by the Lesser Evils since the Prime Evils banishing) and a massive battle begins. Remember the Prime Evils are probably a few of millions of demonic, evil, and brutal forces that have been sent to B.A.

Anyway there is a massive battle in hell. How does this effect the mortal realm?

Well since the 3 brothers were killed by the mortal hero, Sanctuary has been in a major time of peace. Sanctuary/Earth has changed (like it has been told in the end of Act 5). For example, there are now independent groups of demons (instead of the usual master dying=minions dying thing) and there are more volcanoes and less water on the earth (kinda like global warming but without the volcanoes).

Anyway, Sanctuary is in peace thing bla bla bla. Meanwhile the battle for power in hell is still raging on. The B.A evils lead by Diablo and his brothers and Hell lead by the Lesser Evils (Andariel, Duriel, Asmodan and Belial). Although B.A is slowly gaining momentem Hell is still fighting back. While this is happening Belial (or one of the other Lesser Evils i dont care) meets with Tyrael and explains what is happening. They both agree that if the B.A army is not stopped in hell, it will surely proceed to heaven, and then to the mortal realm (which heaven happens to like to protect). Although heaven allying with hell is the most controversial move ever made since the dawning of time, it is better that heaven and hell co-exist in balance rather then the B.A being the major existance.

Tyrael ready's his army and heaven's defences, thinking that in a short time he will be fighting along side demons. But first he must warn humanity of this battle of all time. He proceeds to Harrogath. Where Cain is currently residing. tells him the story, arkward moment where Cain is looking like he has seen a ghost, then agrees to tell Harrogath and the rest of Sanctuary, full well knowing that in a few days, weeks, months or even years at a time, humanity will be fighting side by side with the very evil they were battling against a few years ago.

That is my story so far, what do you think?

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Not bad for a storyline.

I thought they were just banished, never to the B.A.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I think you should stop trying. They were banished. In every lore ever, banishment from the mortal plane by death only lasts 100 years. All three will be back in 100 years, so just make the game that much later in the timeline of life.

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
I think you're forgetting it's pixels, which only nerds(wtf?) care about...

fireomen92

Member!
Reaction score
Well yeah they would be back in a century but like i said the portal could've opened into hell sooner...

diablo3LIVES

Reaction score
TO ALL YOU BITCHES who dont BULIVE IN DIABlo3 go to youtube there is an actual trailer for it not fan made !!!!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::hxc::hxc::hxc::bowl::bowl::bowl:[/url]

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
TO ALL YOU BITCHES who dont BULIVE IN DIABlo3 go to youtube there is an actual trailer for it not fan made !!!!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::hxc::hxc::hxc::bowl::bowl::bowl:[/url]

way to waste your first post.

yeah...blizzard prefers to release trailors on youtube instead of press releases/website/there conventions :)

Tanith

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I think the Prime Evils are spirit creatures that can take on a physical body if one is available for them to possess. Deckard Cain pretty much confirms this when he tells you that by breaking Mephy's Soulstone you "prevent his spirit from ever manifesting in this world again".

But you know he and his brothers will if D3 ever becomes a reality. Because otherwise, what would be the story? Gheed's Antique Roadshow?

Tanith :p

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Well, you have the Prime Evils now not capable of "manifesting in this world ever again."

Ok, assuming that's fixed, where do we go from there?

Well, what about the Hellstone? It was the main defensive artifact blocking the forces of the Sin War, from either side, to getting through to Sanctuary.

So, with it destroyed, will we see the armies of the Sin War converging on our mortal plane with increasing ease? Or, are the demons and angels truly gone, and the remnants of this dark time have only to be killed and then Sanctuary will truly be at peace?

I'd prefer the war spreading, and humanity tipping the scales somehow. Frankly, I want to see Tyreal and more Archangels, dammit! Those wings of light were beautiful.

Izzu

©
Reaction score
when tyrael destroys the worldstone, the whole world is said to change... so that means new demons can be created.

or any possible storyline blizz wants to make up.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Then why did you have to kill Diablo and Baal?? Now they're missing you, see? Ooopsy, I also killed them.