blizzard is going down

chek my sig to know why i vow to ruin them untill the day i get a job for them

Fuddy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ummm. No
How about we play the game correctly, and have some fun with it, and hope morons like u get banned

DragonHellfire

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have 4 choices
1. use bot
2. use ebay
3. play 24/7 and have no life
4. dont play

ebay is a waste of $$$
i have a life so 24/7 is outta da question
D2 is fun and i wanna play

that leaves me with my bot
*EDIT* which choice would you chose?

spiderman546

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol what the hell does that hav to do with a ban? they dont ban u for using a bot.. im sure u play more then u say. wtf about ebay... and dont play

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dragon thats so old ive seen that EVERYWHERE ok 1st of all i only play for about 3-4 hours on d2 a day yes thats alot but not too much and i am a rich legit mofo,i probaly have dupes because i traded for them and ive been banned once for a friend using mh on my comp and i dont thinkwe should fuk bliz up ure like 10 yeas old and if ure 19ure just plain retarted

spiderman546

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude, you couldnt hack WoW, you have no idea how much anti hacks they got on there, i want u to try to hack them. if u get caught and they sue you i would laugh so much, 2nd of all your gay lol

Mathiuas

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dragon,
You are thinking that WoW is going to be something like b.net. Trust me it isnt.

If you have never played a MMORPG and it sounds like you havent then you will be shocked at how much control Blizzard will excercise over people who think they can hack the code and run 3rd party cheat programs. It aint going to be easy especially if what I hear about the game engine is true. From what I hear in order to allow lower end machines to still play they are setting up the game engine along the lines of a terminal services emulation. in other words all your PC has to deal with is the graphic refreshes...there wont be any code being processed on the client side and with no code being processed the servers arent going to readily accept any outside scripts. Could it possibly be done.....yeah.....but brother you had better be good....and then expect your account to be deleted, banned, and fed to the wild dogs......and oh yeah criminal charges presssed against you ;-)

For one we are talking a server wide community (2000+ people at a time) not a simple 8 person "pocket universe" like you create on b.net. There will be loopholes and exploits to be used I am sure but it will be much more closely controlled. For one thing the game will be perpetual.....there will always be someone in the game and it wont be a question of "creating" a game that you can crash in order to perform some sort of cheat.

In any event we wont need childish minds like yours when it goes live so stick with b.net ;-)

(puts on flame retardent suit)

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I agree with Mathiuas all the way.

I would like to add my point about WoW hacking.

If people have to pay for the server for they can play. WoW has to be made in such a way were people can't hack. This game will be watched over like a hawk. This won't turn into another Diablo II.

Also, hacking a pay service may accually be illegal. Because people are paying for the service.

Quaglar

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Also, hacking a pay service may accually be illegal.
Well hacking in general is illegal (under the terms of servive), but you're right...blizz will prolly do more to hackers (haha if you've played EQ then u know there arn't ANY hacks available to the public, conseridering on www.playerauctions.com you will be able sell your good (maybe hacked) things for cold hard cash)

anyways they will prolly do more to hackers now that we all have to pay. But i don't think any noob hackers that think they can make a maphack using a tutorial they found on a forum can just go and hella hack their char to have sweet items. Nobody that makes a hack is going to say, here, everyone, take this hack so we can all be good! NO WAY! You bet your ass that that person makes his friends sign a document in blood that to NEVER give this to anyone! Which in a few days later a patch will come out and fix the loophole and TAH DAH no more account for the noobs!

The_DragonXXL

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think that wow shouldnt be hacked, i want it to be a fair fun game. Why would you want to destroy a fantastic ( i hope) game like WOW. whats the point of that? spoil the fun for every1 else? It would be extreamly boring and pointless to play!! This makes me mad that you want to ruin a great game. Why cant you just enjoy it and have fun?