Pre-made Talent Builds

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Actually, 5/5 Arcane Focus means you're never gonna miss your polymorphs, but I suppose that if you have 160 spell hit rating for fire you can get without it, yeah.

And why'd you want Blazing Speed, Ranzo? :p

In any case, here's a PvE Elemental Shaman build I thought:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=hEczq0MsAotZVoez0x

Three points in Elemental Warding to save our healers some mana.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Yes, I know. My gnome has two points on it :p

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
Paladin Builds

Raid Healing - 42/19/0 - Talent Spec
Great for raiding, my pally tops the healing meters usually by 3-5% depending on boss. Improved righteous fury allows you to take the 6% damage reduction useful for Al'ar flame buffet if some idiot steps out of melee and is also useful in most boss fights. Improved concentration aura for pvp, also works for gruul's silence and void reaver's arcane orbs should you step into one. Great build overall for raiding and pvp healing.

PvP Ret - 13/0/48 - Talent Spec
Amazing PvP spec for a paladin. With the proper gear you will destroy ANYTHING in a matter of one hammer of justice. Also if played right, will score high on the healing meter. One of the top healer's in my guild is a ret pally.

Reaction score
Rogue

PvE Combat Daggers - This build is the top DPS for dagger rogues in raids.

PvE Combat Swords/Maces/Fists - This build is considered top DPS for Swords, Fists, and Maces. Simply interchange the Sword Specialization for your weapon type.

Entirely ignore the other 2 builds of these types I posted. They are terribly incorrect, I was rushing when I made them, lol.

tKeR

Member!
Reaction score
I just want to update the Paladin builds.

Holy Raiding/Pvp
Cookie Cutter 41/20 - WorldofWarcraft.com -> Info -> Classes -> Paladin -> Talent Calculator
Never have to respec if you go with this spec.

Ret Paladin PVP
With 2/3 SS and Imp Seal of Crusader 20/41 (Offensive Build) - WorldofWarcraft.com -> Info -> Classes -> Paladin -> Talent Calculator

Defensive Build 20/41 (Mainly for 2's) - WorldofWarcraft.com -> Info -> Classes -> Paladin -> Talent Calculator

Ret Paladin PVE

Cookie Cutter 5/8/48 - WorldofWarcraft.com -> Info -> Classes -> Paladin -> Talent Calculator

Prot Paladin PVE

Cookie Cutter 49/12 - WorldofWarcraft.com -> Info -> Classes -> Paladin -> Talent Calculator

Some of these don't take hit caps into consideration but these would be the best builds for people starting off. Later on when you are better geared (Normally takes t5/t6), you can drop precision, imp blessing of wisdom, etc.