with a great big hug
and someting something something
b/c were great big family
^_^

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Im in Ohio ><!
I just got on...it liked messed my cable modem up somehow and took me forever to get back online ><

oh well im online again lol its mostly all fixed
they just got most of it back in Ohio about 2 hours ago or so..

malison

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It shows our society's dependency on electricity. I would die without my computer for one day =P.

weiner_hat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ahahaha you all northern people got screwed with your electricyity while we southers have cattle and horse to graze and feed we neednt worry about elctricity
HAHAHAHAHa
but seriously must've sucked out there in the heat
with everyone scared
rushing to the icecream man
in your cars with the air contidition on
oooooh man must've sucked real bad
but you know what i need to stop pressing enter
and get back to my
ice
cold
popsicle
mmmm
=)

weiner_hat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by AvalonX
your sig fits :p (j/k i don't wanna start flaming in chit - i love you too man)
im sorry...what i dont wanna get banned so most nicely put hm...i dont love you like i love naked women touching each other
while i watch....on the computer
::cries::
I NEED HELP!!!!
::BAWLS::

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
Heh - i love the naked women too :D... Now, lets get back to the thread subject before maverick whips us for spamming

LordSlippy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=blue]i agree with the weiner....we'll forget about in a week.....and some people think its a terrorist action...but i think its just bad luck.....ugh....im glad i dont live near poweroutages...yeesh....

anyways it'll be old news soon [/glow]

weiner_hat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes the black out is over with and such of what i heard and their getting everything under control and such its human nature to fix a problem
ex: the leak in your pipe
the flooded toilet
but this one is much more big like the new virus going around itll all be gone and forgot in a month max

weiner_hat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dont know i just saw a little picture of it on tv and thought it was over but if its still happening then dang whats that like 3 to 8 hours now?

weiner_hat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
is that so? well over these five minutes i started to think it was a terriste act or maybe had something to do with that virus. but if it was lighting then all is solved.
^_^

LordSlippy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=blue]acually if u guys were listening to the news right now...ud know it had nothing to do with terrorists or lightening...it was a mistake in this one state and shut down the power......UGH...but it was an accident.....AND EVERYONE KNOWS THE NEWS IS NEVER WRONG..... [/glow]

B~E

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by LordSlippy
[glow=blue]anyways, itll be completely forgotten in a motnh or so (like weiner said) [/glow]
Originally posted by Undead Cheese
The power outage was caused by lightning.
Unlike people like yourselves, I`m trying to make an interesting topic here.

So, lets get back to the canado-european invasion plot, shall we ?

weiner_hat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by LordSlippy
[glow=blue]acually if u guys were listening to the news right now...ud know it had nothing to do with terrorists or lightening...it was a mistake in this one state and shut down the power......UGH...but it was an accident.....AND EVERYONE KNOWS THE NEWS IS NEVER WRONG..... [/glow]
ok im 13 and dont watch the news at 2 am and i only glance when my mom is watching seroiusly 2 am what channel are you on? :p

dark_barbarianz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
black out

man my day go ruined thats for sure the whole ****ing ontario adn part of quebec and i think new york had a ncie power block out due to lightning from 4:10pm till like 3:00am...... it was anoying puitch black everywhere and all were with flash lights..didnt see 1 person withour one hehe

this power outage sucked it was like f*cking 14 hours man jeez

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Originally posted by weiner_hat
ok im 13 and dont watch the news at 2 am and i only glance when my mom is watching seroiusly 2 am what channel are you on? :p
You're 13 and watch FLCL? Bah, excuse me..oh well, 6 years old back then could switch the channel at night to playboy, so it isnt a big difference!

Anyways on topic, they -say- terrorists bombed te power plants, then they say other things. You all saw all those people out of the streets? It's amazing. It's like the power is shutting off for good and we're entering the stone age, with the flintstones!