Power leveiling add on

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well a friend sent me this power leveling add on the other day its one of those ur sopose to buy and after using it its prettyh insane it basically tells u exactly where to go and what to do to leveling as quick as possible. Anyone used this to great effect? It gotten me 5 lvls in a few hours so far

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
umm i'd haft to send it to you sicne its a sold version but its called zygor guide

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
All you need is Quest Helper and Cartographer.
well thats what i was using before a friend told me about this... what it does it makes u do quest with the quickest and best benefits of exp. It tells you what item to collect before hand while traveling threw areas so you don't haft to keep backtracking when u pick up the quest. Half the time by the time i get the quest i just turn around and complete it. And it also has some feature built in that when you find certain items it will tell you whats the best way to get rid of it say the auction or just npcing it. Very well done. :hxc

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
has it got other modes than power leveling? say best skinning location based on level or best gold grind?

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
there's another famous one called "Jonas Powerleveling Guide" or something. It's based off Hunter leveling though.

But really, the leveling guides don't seem needed unless you wish to get to 80 with as few /played days as possible. If you've leveled characters before you already have a general idea of where to go for the quests.

jefforclol

BF Public Relations
Reaction score
And then sadly in time such as me wowhead even starts losing its effectiveness.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
You can use Joana's Horde guide addon, it tells you exactly in what order to do every quest. Just need something like TomTom to go with it.