Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im not anngy at u spirit,i agree with most of what u say

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Spirit, Your such a 3rd grade, Spaz.

And wtf did i do to deranged, to get on his shitlist?

WTF
BITCHES!

Zmoney

Reaction score
hey hey hey
Wtf is up with you today????

Spirit is a bitchass wigger, why would you take his side?

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
i dont, not anymore. i think we have made more of an understanding with one another. the only person nowadays that gets to me, and i dont even hate really, is ROC and thats only because he says i lie. which is one my pet peeves that i dont tolerate well. only because im as honest as they come when im not actually trying to make an ass of myself (in the asylum).

Nos was off my list untill he got racist like that with speedy. although speedy prolly doesnt care, that bothers me greatly and i cant wait for you to burn for it. i would say something about your ethnicity, but id hate to stoop to your level. im much more a man than that.

Spirit-Reaper

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zsquared
Spirit, Your such a 3rd grade, Spaz.

And wtf did i do to deranged, to get on his shitlist?

WTF
BITCHES!

[color=66ff66]Your calling me a 3rd grader? You can't even spell you dumbshit. And your making a big ass out of yourself which brings you to another one of my friends list, unlike you I have friends at b-forums.

[/color]
Originally posted by Zsquared
Spirit is a bitchass wigger, why would you take his side?

[color=66ff66]What makes me a "Wigger". You have poor judgment. A wigger is someone like nos who can't spell a damn thing with out pretending he's black.[/color]

Jiggy

IT'S A GOAT!
Reaction score
Lol spirit u r a dumbshit i hope you get rammed to death by a toaster (lol i love that) adn then........ i cna come and piss all over you dead cold body. (hey z howd u like that fire drill eh?)

Zmoney

Reaction score
Well spirit, You ave friends, congradulations, i have a few too, I also very happy for you.

You figured out how to make friends, mabey now u can transfer it over to real life.

Bitch

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com

Hit List 1.0
-Nostalgia
-SpruceG00se
-Zsquared
-[Jiggy

Jiggy

IT'S A GOAT!
Reaction score
OOOO he called it a hit list wut r u gonna do come spray up my house and steal my dog? im really scaredof u.

NOT!

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
You should be :sly

Jiggy

IT'S A GOAT!
Reaction score
o i am im quivering in my boots. im sure if you try really hard you can actually feel it because im so close to yuo i can feel it. i can feel yuo breath. i can c you now. i got by knife and im ready to slit your throat ( by the way im on a lap top) as i move towards yuo i prepare myself for the kill. i strech my neck and stand right behind you. i slowly move the knife so that its just out or your sight. then i kill yuo. game over.