Post-Your-Pic v7.0

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
I Hate Trap assns said:
dont puke..this is my pis (as in the only one on the webpage)

http://www.geocities.com/elvenarcher22/me
no offense but the name "elvenarcher" does not help the fact that you white with big glasses :p (i love glasses :D)

I think my parents hid my camera after they noticed that i've been talking to a chick til two in the morning.......and no i wasnt doing that

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
Ugh this only one I have, I hate it because it makes my nose look big. Anyway I'll get more on my webcam soon and some of my old ones I have to dig up my old site.

EDIT: I can't attach anything... why?

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Miss said:
Ugh this only one I have, I hate it because it makes my nose look big. Anyway I'll get more on my webcam soon and some of my old ones I have to dig up my old site.

EDIT: I can't attach anything... why?
Eithe host it or click on the button that says "manage attachments" to add a picture.

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
Samsara said:
Eithe host it or click on the button that says "manage attachments" to add a picture.

I did and it said this page could not be displayed...

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
Yay here is my picture finally... again I hate it though it makes my nose look big I'll upload more when I take some with my webcam and I'll try digging up my old site.

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Here is a picture of my last football game ever. This is the whole senior class of football players. The asian kid on the left is a "special" boy. Im #73.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Zaku said:
You must mean this one from last year.

Oh, you're just alittle fat kid. Isn't that right fatty... Don't worry, I'm fat too. Wanna go to Burger King?

Lig a guing gligga gigga googa gwey oh go.