Post Your God Damn UI Thread

Reaction score
Let's see some of those mother****ing custom user interfaces.

Raiding:

PvP:

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
do you seriously have 2 seperate 70 rogues?

Reaction score
No..second one was before I transferred. You really think I wouldn't have made the PvP rogue a human? *********casual..

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Rogues have so few skills to use, such an easy class in that aspect.

Reaction score
Rogues have so few skills to use, such an easy class in that aspect.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Rogue, hardest class to play successfully in arena. Try vanish on-cast fears, try killing resto druids who don't ****ing suck. Try pure outskill 7-8 rupture kiting a 15 second intercept warrior.

****ing *********casuals.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Don't be an idiot, and learn to read.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
He's clearly never played a shaman if he thinks rogues are the hardest class in arena, as well.

But hey, what'd one expect from someone from a PvE server.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I hate WoW, but even I know PvE is for pussies.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Nah, PvE's cool, requires plenty of focus and can be fun.

Like PvP.

Reaction score
PvP servers don't make arena any more difficult. I'm from Reckoning which currently holds the top two ranked players in the world. I've also beaten Tremane, a rogue in Vulgar, in arena and won 26 points. Big god damn whoop. Being on a ****ing PvE server doesn't mean **** you god damn ****ing morons. Saying "ZOMG CAREBAEARZ111ONEON11ONE!!11" is so ****ing old it's just irritating.

Your credibility in this subject is beyond laughable and your duplicity is hardly surprising. You play a ****ing elemental shaman, which is by far the most ff'd target to exist since a god damn UA lock, so your opinion is next to valueless.

That's such a scrubass bias statement that it sickens me. People call shamans the "hardest class" because they're always instangib'd. That doesn't make you jesus of the skill crusade. Your class gets ff'd because if you don't completely neutralize a shaman, with the use of but three skills it will ****ing rape you. Elemental is of course my topic here.

To even say a restoration shaman requires any more skill than playing ****ing monopoly is completely laughable. Unless your opponent is another shaman in which case it's a god damn purge fest for the ****ing ages. In arena, a shaman with a warrior or rogue can literally run around like a god damn ****ing retard fs/eb kiting with es on and succeed.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Dude.

Chill out, lol. You make it sound like I touched a nerve and you're getting it down here.

I still think you should read what I said first.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
he's just pissed when people bring up that he plays a noskill class. its kinda funny.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Nonsense, Rogues take plenty of skill to play effectively. Watch the theories of roguecraft movies, you will see my point.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
To be fair, High-End arenas are just as scripted as Illlidumb and Fagimonde. Everyone will perform the exact same as the other team, it just boils down to who either messes up first, or gets the lucky crits.

CC the healers, kill the DPS, CC the DPS, kill the CC, whatever suits your playstyle, it's going to remain the SAME when you're in the top brackets of this ****ty PvP system blizzard put in place.

Also, I've killed Illidan before you. I've killed Archimonde before you. I raid 1.5 nights a week. Does that make me a "****ing casual" also, you schmuck?

EDIT: Might as well post my interface.

EDIT AGAIN: LOL! Way to rip off Illidans line, you uncreative dickhead.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Also, I've killed Illidan before you. I've killed Archimonde before you. I raid 1.5 nights a week. Does that make me a "****ing casual" also, you schmuck?
No, it means no one in your raid group is usually an idiot who ****s up that often, and your officers aren't all god damn selfish drama queens :(

Reaction score
I stole Illidan's line to be an ******* on purpose, it was meant to be caught, and hey you god damn **** mouth, seeing as I quit raiding 6 months ago and in one month progressed from the end of hyjal to BT, i'd concider it moderately pathetic if you didn't kill them before me.

EDIT: If you're going to quote me, do it right. the word I used was fa.gnigg.er casual.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I like how he hates on us because we're casuals, and not super hardcore all the time players like he is =/