t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Well I obviously returned to d2 and redressed my sorc with the finest ;D

MY Circlet I fell in love with. Gonna be socketed with 2 5%/-5% Jewels

My Lovely eth df

MY lovely 15% all 3 bliz ormus ;D It has to be perfect, everything perfect for heather ;D

And lastly one of my life skillers, all are 34+ =)

You guys see my merc has the same name as me? xD!

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
i dont really like your circlet, a rare would be a lot better. otherwise, nice gear. Im not really a sorc person, cause they get ezpk during duels.

Shadow-Hunter

Member!
Reaction score
Thatz a nice Sorc, but, a blizzard sorc dont need so much Fcr ?
ohh and I know why Guru cant die on the Pic (if it still not answerd) :)

~Shadow

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
COTA-GoD said:
i dont really like your circlet, a rare would be a lot better. otherwise, nice gear. Im not really a sorc person, cause they get ezpk during duels.

If only you had ever dueled me. I don't bliz vs any Ama, my merc pk's them 2 or less arrows. Arent you lucky to be on East my dear. The circlet is the best you can ask for, for a bliz sorc.

Bliz sorc with no block needs fcr, I didn't stat dex because I never get hit nor do I ever die. =)

Anyway, on topic:

Circlet now with jewels

Sometimes its just good to hear it from someone else ;D

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
your merc would be dead before she gets to hit me =/ unless your bming, then i just aa you :S rare circlet with skills,fcr, str/dex + resist would be better.

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
COTA-GoD said:
your merc would be dead before she gets to hit me =/ unless your bming, then i just aa you :S rare circlet with skills,fcr, str/dex + resist would be better.
You talk alot of trash haha You wouldn't touch me nor merc. AA bliz>aa arrows. Trust me, I've delt with much more elite amas.

I have max resists, enough str and dont need dex. 3 sorc 20 fcr 10/-10 is basically a nightwings with FCR.

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
OFF TOPIC
Cota, may i ask why ur using one of my threads as ur sig?
On topic:i dont have a screen shot of this but i remember it cuz its so funny

Sweetfire:ur such a newbie
Necroneil:What do u care? just cuz im notlvl 89 HERE
Darkhead:Neil hes right, all u ever talk about is runescape.
Necroneil:Well thats cuz its a fun game, my barb now has bk set among other l33t items cuz of trading 200k in runescape,
Sweetfire:LMFAO bk set is use for barbs only cuz its 2 swords, who cares?Its not the "rarest" set
Darkhead:Heh, ill trade u 2 shakos and marrowwalk for bk set.
To: Darkhead:WHAT ARE U DOING??? WERE INSULTING HIM NOT TRADING HIM.
To:darkhead: lol where u gonna get 2 shakos when u have none now
NecroNeil:u guyys there?
Sweetfire:Yea
Darkhead:yes
Necroneil(Neils_diablo) Has left the game. Diablos minions weaken!
Sweetfire:.........
Darkhead:u think hes mad at us?

Note:We're all friends and this is from Sweetfire's screen(me)

Shadow-Hunter

Member!
Reaction score
COTA-GoD said:
nope, it still hasnt been answered, but, that isnt the main question, its how did he get behind the gate :p
He is using the Flamebellow bug.. Leap + Inferno at the same time or some thing like that... Then something happens and when u look at him then he cant die or move.. But when he look then he can go everywhere.. Into walls behind gates. :)

~Shadow

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Lmao Lena. I would grind you into dust. I can make any build with the items I can get. How many hrs was that build? 50-60? Lmao.

--Edit--

My bad. Just saw your items. 100 hr's around? Btw your df's=****ing newb. I got a perfect one. Only perfect for Heather right? Wrong.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
t.A.T.u97 said:
If only you had ever dueled me. I don't bliz vs any Ama, my merc pk's them 2 or less arrows. Arent you lucky to be on East my dear. The circlet is the best you can ask for, for a bliz sorc.

Bliz sorc with no block needs fcr, I didn't stat dex because I never get hit nor do I ever die. =)

Anyway, on topic:

Circlet now with jewels

Sometimes its just good to hear it from someone else ;D
Why in gods name would you need anymore FCR? You have Arachnid Mesh, and I'm guessing that's spirit, and you also have Death's Fathom as well as Magefist.

So, if I'm right, that's 25-35+20+30+20 FCR, not counting your circlet. Blizzard doesn't need that much FCR, neither do most cold spells. :-/

Please change your helmet to Nightwings. You'll do more damage. :)

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Darkmatter said:
Why in gods name would you need anymore FCR? You have Arachnid Mesh, and I'm guessing that's spirit, and you also have Death's Fathom as well as Magefist.

So, if I'm right, that's 25-35+20+30+20 FCR, not counting your circlet. Blizzard doesn't need that much FCR, neither do most cold spells. :-/

Please change your helmet to Nightwings. You'll do more damage. :)
Ryan you know nothing about bliz sorc or the damage. This helm is basically a nightwings with fcr. 110 fcr is the best you can have and I have the max damage, nightwings is such a common thing, I don't need common items everyone uses if not necessary. 105 Fcr is the breaking point, meaning I have just enough to get over that fcr. Really, I don't know what kind of Bliz sorcs you guys have in your East realm, come to europe I show you why people think tatu lena is legendary ;)

And orb sorcs all over have 110+ fcr, so "neither do most cold spells" is very innacurate to say. If any of you would love to come to europe I'd be glad to prove you wrong =/

Edit: @ sword tip, I really dont like to play this "omg my char owns yours lololol" But I'd gladly rape you as well as anyone else on this forum. One things for sure, I never die @ d2.

And my build costs alot more. Europe prices alot different than East prices anyway. My build on europe would be at least 250+ hrs. Please I don't get why you all sit here and judge everything when You play east realm. When you have random people in baal games calling you a legend, then maybe you can come talk to me.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
@tatu: not bad, im not here to talk shit to u, (although i wills ay ii havnt met a sorc that beats my zon:S maybe ur merc woudl pwn me *shrugs*) but anyways, if u dont need block or def cause u never get hit, im guessing thats a spirits hield, u should instead use a 5/5 facet'd shield, i mean if u dont need def, then go with damage...it only seems natural...