Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
thats because radament is a greater mummy but he is way better

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
not much of a difference...
There is a large difference.

Radament is the equivalent of a Unraveler (the one that spawns with Burning Dead). However, there are Horror and Mages near him as well. But that doesn't stop him from ressurecting undead.

TrOiK

Premium Member
Reaction score
There is a large difference.

Radament is the equivalent of a Unraveler (the one that spawns with Burning Dead). However, there are Horror and Mages near him as well. But that doesn't stop him from ressurecting undead.
I meant by looks.

ChrisH36

Reaction score

De-hydrate from Chrono Cross. This is an optional boss. It allows you to get a Freefall, trap some Blackhole spells. And you gain Steena's Level 5 tech, HydraShadow on defeating it.

TrOiK

Premium Member
Reaction score

Working on jecht right now... if you know FFX

ChrisH36

Reaction score

ChrisH36

Reaction score

Although it is an army of dwarves, the Hi-Ho Chorus is not a friendly boss fight. This is boss #9, assuming you want to save Kid (who I hate using).

I am also using one of the supposedly "worst" characters in this game in my party, which is basically a Voodoo doll come to life, and with a giant nail sticking thru its chest.

However, Mojo has 30% chance to dodge any attacks, and is as strong as my main character is.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score

Although it is an army of dwarves, the Hi-Ho Chorus is not a friendly boss fight. This is boss #9, assuming you want to save Kid (who I hate using).

I am also using one of the supposedly "worst" characters in this game in my party, which is basically a Voodoo doll come to life, and with a giant nail sticking thru its chest.

However, Mojo has 30% chance to dodge any attacks, and is as strong as my main character is.
I liked Kid. Leene was pretty shitty if I remember correctly too, but I'm doubting I used her much. I liked Fargo and Guile/Nikki and the Devas. They are awesome. I remember using Grobyc against some stuff too. He died in first round against Miguel if I recall. Shit was so cash. Also used the shit out of Pip, Starky, and Poshul for the AW CUTE factor.

BEAT IT. Best game of '08 by a landslide.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Jenny said:
I liked Kid. Leene was pretty shitty if I remember correctly too, but I'm doubting I used her much. I liked Fargo and Guile/Nikki and the Devas. They are awesome. I remember using Grobyc against some stuff too. He died in first round against Miguel if I recall. Shit was so cash. Also used the shit out of Pip, Starky, and Poshul for the AW CUTE factor.
Leena is an early Razzly/Guile substitute if you didn't get either of them. Her Level 7 skill is pretty rigged (2x STR, 99% Hit and Auto-Life), and she is needed to do a Triple Tech between her, Serge, and Razzly. Late game though, there might be other non-White "mages" to conflict with these choices. However, none of my character's surpassed Leena's MAG attribute when I got her back (except Serge by 1).

And I can't go wrong with Starky, your only means of White until you turn back into a human.

Poshul is ok for early on. However, my favorite character is Viper. Who is basically Poshul, but with a rigged Level 7 skill (All stats doubled, self-heal, and because of a bug you can get unlimited amounts of - provided you keep one slot for a Golem summon) and with well-rounded stats.

I think I will try Pip this game. I hear that her final forms are some of the most powerful in this game.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I last defeated Psycho Shredder on MK Anthology, I added him as the last boss instead of Shao Kahn. Lol whoever has heard of 'mugen'.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Bunyip from Chrono Cross. You gain Star 19 from this two-part battle.

First form, its Red-Innate "cute form"

Second form, its Black-Innate "awesome form"

I used Kid mostly because it had a FreeFall spell that could be stolen (Level 5 Black attack-spell). Managed to also trap an Inferno and another FreeFall as well. The boss itself is not hard. I was using Serge, Leena and Razzly on the way to Lynx/Viper (and Mojo for the battle vs. GiantGloop so I could trap an Iceberg).