Post the Last Boss you defeated.

Pee Wee

Member!
Reaction score
hmm..

Jr. Troopa (At the crazy forest place after you beat Tubba Blubba) in Paper Mario.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
hmm..

Jr. Troopa (At the crazy forest place after you beat Tubba Blubba) in Paper Mario.
Flower Fields I believe it is called. There is an exploit with one of the daisies there to gain insane levels (it's golden). Here is an exploit you can use:

Equip some good offensive badges for your weapon of choice, and equip the Dizzy Attack badge (The one that allows you to stun). Use the spin move (I think its Z), and attack the creature. The fight will start with it out for 2 moves. Use the time to pelt it fast.

Pee Wee

Member!
Reaction score
Flower Fields I believe it is called. There is an exploit with one of the daisies there to gain insane levels (it's golden). Here is an exploit you can use:

Equip some good offensive badges for your weapon of choice, and equip the Dizzy Attack badge (The one that allows you to stun). Use the spin move (I think its Z), and attack the creature. The fight will start with it out for 2 moves. Use the time to pelt it fast.
No it was Forever Forest (just remembered the name)

You don't find Jr Troopa in Flower Fields.

And that trick with the golden daisies is pretty easy for fast lvling.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
This thread makes me happy, WE'RE ACTUALLY DISCUSSING GAMES GUYS!

OT: I could never place Chrono Cross. It looks soooo terrible. Gameplay is one thing but those graphics are horrendous, there's no way i could stomach a whole game that looks like that. But to those that do; power to you.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
No it was Forever Forest (just remembered the name)

You don't find Jr Troopa in Flower Fields.

And that trick with the golden daisies is pretty easy for fast lvling.
Oh yeah. Thats where the Boos hang out. But remember that trick when you get to Flower Fields, it will help you out.

Renzokuken said:
OT: I could never place Chrono Cross. It looks soooo terrible. Gameplay is one thing but those graphics are horrendous, there's no way i could stomach a whole game that looks like that. But to those that do; power to you.
Go play Quest 64 and come back to me. The Graphics of Chrono Cross are not as bad as that game's.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I tried Quest 64. I have fond memories of that game...aimlessly wondering the game's world with no idea where to go next. That and Body Harvest, now that had some horrible visuals. Anyway, last boss killed was the end thing on Dead Space for me. I've been addicted to L4D for the last 2 1/2 months like all my friends, so if you count the Boss Infected as "bosses", then it was a tank 2 hours ago.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Trust me Biske, McGammar on Youtube had enough of that (until he learned how to use Exit). The only thing wrong with Quest 64 is the graphics, and the fact there is no character development. The rest of it is ok.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
He seems... friendly.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ahrimahn from Price of persia....

ChrisH36

Reaction score

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Using hers.

So it's ezpk.

I killed Charr off of PWI a minute ago for a lowbee.
I hope you are using that account in memory of Charlene, for non-devious purposes Inheritmatter ;).

I got a 116 Huney ready to fight with you when you need it ;).

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
I see someone has Valkyrie Chronicles

I hope that Super Robot Wars will use something similar to VC battle system. although i should be wishing that it come over seas.....

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah, his God's Punishment was doing 600+ to myself. Vivienne can only leech 20 TP for me.

Good I thing I can heal 400+ a cast.

Besides, the only reason we won was because you had weapons like Excalibur and Mille Marteux.