Post the Last Boss you defeated.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
As the title applies, post the last Boss from any Console game you defeated.

For me, it was the Hi-Ho Tank from Chrono Cross.

Who knew Forest Dwarves could develop WMDs.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Lynx kills the heros from Chrono Trigger in an offscreen flashback like they're nothing.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah, the concept of that in most sequels is dumb. Where the main characters are supposedly superpowerful, then they get killed by some villian in the next game, or face tougher challenges than the first.

Hell, all 3 boss fights with Lynx (I am including Dark Serge into the mix) are pretty easy. They just require speed before he starts piling up damage.

I brought this game up because I just DLed it about two weeks ago for my PSX emulator.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
daedalus from resistance 2 i pwned that squid motherfucker deep fried calamari style

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
PS1 emulated, never had a PC version.

Last time I started playing it I got to the end of the first disc and didn't have the second disc (never got around to downloading it), so I just kinda gave up.

I started playing Star Ocean 1 though on my PSP and it's balls to the walls amazing.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
so you never finish it? i heard it had many different endings depending on what path you take. so i think im gonna download the emu and play it again and try to get a different ending.

i finished crono cross in ps1 with a walthrough during the search the dragons mission part coz i got stuck badly. and it took me awhile to buy the walktrough book it costs 3 dollars. o.0

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Last time I started playing it I got to the end of the first disc and didn't have the second disc (never got around to downloading it), so I just kinda gave up.
The game goes really downhill in Disc 2. Plot gets extremely messy and the game's difficulty is pretty much destroyed with Mastermune/Spectral Gear.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I am using ePSXe 1.6, with the -noauto parameter. The Video plugin is Pete's Direct3D 1.77.

The Chrono Cross torrent can be found on PirateBay. I can't directly host the torrent or link you as it would be illegal.

At the moment, its a swarm of 39 people. 17 Seeds, 22 Leeches. I am one of the seeders.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
the seeds are good enough i dont have a good internet speed anyway. piratebay i will check isohunt as well.

i hope i will not have a problem configuring to get the right settings and nice graphics like the one you posted.

ok. thank you so much.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
the seeds are good enough i dont have a good internet speed anyway. piratebay i will check isohunt as well.

i hope i will not have a problem configuring to get the right settings and nice graphics like the one you posted.

thank you so much.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
You won't now.

Just remember in the shortcut properties: You need to add -noauto to the Target. The only problem with Chrono Cross is the Status screen locks the game. Use the Equip screen to check your character's stats.

The only optional one is Disable Screensaver. I had to turn that on or else I would get a screensaver for using my Gamepad.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Lynx kills the heros from Chrono Trigger in an offscreen flashback like they're nothing.
I don't remember this happening. I got to, like, the boss before last back in the day. The old guy with the beam sword as the end of that frozen city.

OT

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Hmmm, well when i was back at home the last boss i killed was either a Tank in L4D or the last boss in Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, i forget his name.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Jenny said:
I don't remember this happening. I got to, like, the boss before last back in the day. The old guy with the beam sword as the end of that frozen city.
You must have been thinking of Miguel, at the end of the Sea of Eden.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah, especially because his White-Innate + HolyDrgSword + Any white on Element Field = gg Lynx

Luckily, I remember to bring the Alien and use MagNegate quite often.