Post pics of yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I guess I'll start this baby off with something to blind you all! Ahahahahahaha!!!!

My webcam really blows. Red seems to be a foreign color to it, so I look all pale and gothy. My hair is usually a dirty blonde too, but I dyed it about 5 months ago... with the blonde growing out, I kinda look like a skunk, heh.

Trying to be solomn or something here...

Me blasting my techno till the ass crack of dawn.

RAR!!! WE WANT YOU FOR BATTLEFORUMS.COM!!!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I cant even see that picture... I'll send it whenever I have it.

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: Re: Post pics of yourself here

Originally posted by Wing_0
u kinda look like your avatar
......hahahhahahhahahah no but seriously what did you think of his picture :D :D :D

hunter_killer

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
damn, i could have posted my own pic, but, i don't have a freakin webcam.... :( if you wants to know what i really look like, teach me how to ue a freakin web cam!

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
how do i post a pic on the reply with out usin the atach file?

but heres me when im 12 haha

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well since I decided to dust off my old digi cam I took some new pics of me

And this is one for Cort

j/k

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
your name, and your avatar go really well with what you look like placebo

if i had a pic id show you all... and brag about it :p but my digital camera.... ya see i was making my coke can fight with my water bottle and i dropped the coke can and it spilt all over my digital camera ;[

hunter_killer

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
whoa... that was very disturbing, anyway's, no one here wants to see the actual hunter, i will blind you all with my absolute sexyness!!!!!!!!!!!1 lol, j/k. i aint hot, i am ugly however, lol.

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes that is me. Yes I know I am not the most... handsome guy on the world but that doesn't mean I am ugly. I am just your average looking guy but that is the least.

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i wud show a picof myself, but my muscles are too big to fit on one page, so its physically impossible

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com

This is the only online pic available. Not a good one (I was still sun burnt from the previous week)

The one that is attached is a prom picture a friend took of me on a digital camera. So I was able to upload it. It's kind of a crappy pic but the best I can do without a web cam.

Mark4

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Here goes my pic

C:\Program Files\HaduriPhoto\ÆÜÅ¥.jpg

Yes, both of them are me. And that HADURI on the left top corner is the name of the program of my webcam thingy.

I'm not a handsome person myself but I do like myself.

And.. Cortalos? My mom likes U.... --;; She just went by saying that boy looks nice. --;;

Kitty

Reaction score
onisyphon, you disgust me. okay, but i cant post my real picture here. a few reasons:

1)i dont have a webcam
2) i dont have a scanner to scan something i already have.
3) basic internet safety, probably because it is dangerous to post my pic in here (anywhere on the inernet)
4)my dad would NEVER allow me to post one, but maybe i could trick him into doing. i could say that i am sending a pic to my older friends, but that wouldnt work, id have to get him to get a shot of me trough the videocamera first, then download onto the com. but that wouldnt work

i could post one, but youll have to persuade my parents about it. they wont let me. (this is not an excuse for not posting pic because you i am ugly)

elfstone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A bit of advice placebo, go to GNC, and get some protein. No steroids, but protein. Although i probably should not talk I have not lifted in a while. anyway if you do get powdered protein mix it with something. Soy protein tastes like walpaper paste. Trust me soy protein(I guess you could use other protein too).

Status
Not open for further replies.